Chapter 14

Revenant and (Y/N) have won many matches in the Apex Games, and everything has been normal again. The cyborg robot has been calmer, and somewhat nicer again as (Y/N) has been spending most of her time with Loba, Rampart, Horizon, Octane and the new guy... Fuse. He was cool, friendly and funny. He was similar to Mirage, but less of a show-off.

The girls were drinking as Revenant watched them deadly, making sure none of them touch his girlfriend. Everyone thinks that they are not together anymore and they plan on hiding it.

"Today's match was incredible!" Rampart yelled, taking a shot of her drink. "Very close to beating you, (Y/N)!" She play punched her.

"Yeah!" (Y/N) giggled as Pathfinder walked over to them.

"Hey, friends! Would anybody like to play with me?" He walked over to the table as Horizon stood up and walked away with him. "Thank you!" He jumped cheerfully.

"No problem, darlin'." Horizon smiled and sat on side of the two seated table.

---

Bloodhound, Octane, Wattson and Fuse sat around Revenant as he stared at them cautiously.

"What do you skinsuits want?" Revenant looked at them all as they sat down around him.

"What is it with you and (Y/N)?" Fuse asked as the robot rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Does it matter what I do with my life?" Revenant asked as the others shook their heads.

"No, it doesn't." Wattson began. "We just notice that you look at her all of the time, and we want to know if you two are in some sort of relationship?"

"Would it matter if we did?"

"No, no, no, amigo! We are just all a little curious!" Octane spoke quickly and stood up to get another drink from Mirage. "Have fun, and be gentle with her." He winked under his mask as Revenant tried to hide a blush. "I'm joking!" He laughed as the others laughed and left him be.

"Stupid skinsuits..." He mummbled.

---

The girls were starting to get a little drunk as Loba walked over to Revenant.

"Hey, Loba." He smirked and hissed at the same time as she sat by him and wrapped an arm around him, causing him to flinch. "What are you doing?"

"Hey, don't think like that, beautiful." She hiccupped and chuckled. "You should have someone who actually has a nice body and taste." She joked as something inside him snapped, so he grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder and onto the table he was sat at. "Ow..." She groaned.

"Loba!" Rampart and Horizon ran to their friend as Revenant panted deeply as (Y/N) walked over to him.

"What's the matter with you, Revenant!? You didn't have to go and do that!" She yelled as Revenant growled and picked her up, pinning her against the wall. Nobody could do anything, but Mirage walked to Pathfinder silently.

"Psst, smiling robot. Your strong enough. Flip Revenant over a table."

"Why should I do that, friend?" Pathfinder looked down at his friend that didn't like him back.

"I'll be your friend if you do."

"Ok!" Pathfinder smiled on his screen as he walked over to Revenant and patted his shoulder.

"Hmm? What?" He hissed and dropped (Y/N), facing the other robot.

"Forgive me, brother." He picked up Revenant and threw him into a table which caused it to smash and pieces of wood cutting through his body. He coughed as (Y/N) gasped and ran over to him. "I am sorry, friends..." Pathfinder sat down, feeling sorry for himself.