Chapter 6: Back in the Past

After the surprise attack of the Sakura Empire, the base was damaged due to the Sirencraft and the Sakura Empire aircraft released by Akagi and Kaga. But they retreated in a formal way, as Akagi told Azur Lane that this battle they made is now a formal declaration of war. Between Azur Lane and the Red Axis.

Sakura petals engulfed the two aircraft carriers, as they left with no trace of enemy lines nor attacks. Just the ocean once again. This leaves the surprised Azur Lane injured, and the mysterious fleet.

Prince of Wales: They got away...

Prince of Wales: She really saved us.

Illustrious: Enterprise, the mightiest warrior of Eagle Union...

Illustrious: But there is such pain...

Enterprise: ...

Enterprise: *Looks at the mysterious fleet*

Cleveland: Enterprise?

Enterprise looks at the mysterious fleet as she wonders who these ships are, before she arrives, she sees the mysterious fleet damaging many Siren ships. Even though they have the design of WW2 warships and technology, they seem to be stronger than she expected.

Illustrious: Cleveland? Javelin?

Cleveland and Javelin: Yes Illustrious?

Illustrious: Where's Unicorn?

Cleveland: I...It's hard to explain but, before she was getting to be eaten, a Lionfish came out of nowhere, it protected the Unicorn from being eaten, then I saw a girl...

Prince of Wales: A girl?

Javelin: She looks the same age as us, she even called Unicorn's name, as if she knew her.

Cleveland: She then told the Lionfish to take her to the hospital, to get repairs and medical care. It seems that the girl cares for her, she calls Unicorn her friend.

Illustrious: What is her name Cleveland?

Cleveland: I think her name is RSS Tenacious, a Formidable-class frigate.

Prince of Wales: What a different name... I also am surprised that there were reinforcements on the way. *Looks at the mysterious fleet*

Illustrious: Do you think they're the ones that protected Unicorn and the base?

Enterprise: I'm going to check them, to see if they're enemies or allies.

Prince of Wales: The Red Axis or Sakura Empire offered them this RSS Tenacious to join their empire...

Cleveland: But she didn't. Instead she even said that she will join the Imperial Japanese Navy instead.

Enterprise: Imperial Japanese Navy?

Illustrious: What an unusual name for a faction don't you think?

Enterprise: I'm going to check them, it's better if they join us rather than the enemy.

Cleveland: I'm going to come with you, Enterprise.

Prince of Wales: Might as well meet them, introductions are a must.

Illustrious: I have to thank RSS Tenacious for protecting Unicorn.

Javelin: I'm coming with you too.

Laffey: Me... too.

Javelin: Laffey?! You are injured! You need to go back to base and-

Laffey: I'm still capable... I want to meet them too...