Chapter 51: The Final Flag

Date: 7th January, 1946

Time: 10 : 00 AM

Location: Pacific Ocean

Event: The End of Armageddon

Akagi: I didn't know that the Liberal Republic has a such powerful alliance than Azur Lane.

Bismarck: Me too, they brought the full pride of their factions, or nations.

Littorio: Indeed it is, I am now curious about the forces they might give us.

Algerie: I wonder what our counterparts looked like in their faction.

Gangut: This is going to be the best battle I will be fighting right now!

???: Are you Lady Nagato? The leader of the Sakura Empire?

Nagato: Yes, and who are you might be?

Nagato (IJN): Oh, yes, my name is IJN Nagato, as I was named by the Imperial Japanese Navy, Empress Nagato.

Nagato: I see, so we finally meet, the leader of the Imperial Japanese Navy.

Nagato (IJN): Nice to meet you, Lady Nagato of Sakura Empire, as such we shall fight till the death for our nation and faction!

Meanwhile other shipgirls are fighting the rest of the Siren fleet. The Siren ships and then more Sirencraft around them flew towards to them with aircraft swirling above.

Prince Of Wales: They're so many of them! At this rate we might be losing our energy to fight! *Firing two Siren ships*

Belfast: I am glad the Liberal Republic came, but for us Azur Lane, with these many Sirens coming, we might be tried out! *Fires a Siren Carrier*

Edinburgh: My turrets are getting worn out!

Sheffield: We are going to lose more energy and shells if we didn't take out the Orochi!

King George V: Keep your positions! We just can't let them see us weakening for they will use it as their opportunity! *Fires at many Siren drones*

All of the Royal Navy fired with all their energy and best, but then Seven high-class Sirens charged forward to the Royal Fleet but a barrage of shells then taken them out.

Belfast (HMS): Are you now giving up?

Belfast: Belfast!

Belfast (HMS): No worries, I can see why, it's been like... *Checks her watch*

Belfast (HMS): It's like just a day and you all have been fighting with the Sirens for that long!

Edinburgh: One day?! How?!

???: The technology we used can change time by moving forward, making the witnesses unknown that time has passed.

Prince Of Wales: Thank you for saving us, but who are you?

All of HMS Belfast's fleet looked back at them before they smiled and introduced to themselves.

Prince Of Wales (HMS): Greetings to Her Majesty, my name is HMS Prince Of Wales, from the British Royal Navy.

King George V (HMS): Hello to all, my name is HMS King George V, from the British Royal Navy, sister of my class.

Edinburgh (HMS): My name is HMS Edinburgh, its nice to meet you all!

Sheffield (HMS): My name is HMS Sheffield, from the British Royal Navy, it is dearly nice to meet you all, the Royal Navy.

All Royal Navy: EHHHH?!