Chapter 18: The Land of the Rising Sun

Date: 14th December, 1945

Time: 4 : 58 AM

Location: Sakura Empire, J@^0n

Objective: (^7%7^#$@58)9

It was a peaceful morning, at the East China Sea, the waves were calm, the clouds began to appear in the sky, the sound of animals waking up, and the rising gun appeared in the distance. The rising sun of a new day shines upon a beautiful countryside where sakura trees bloom as petals fall from their branches. The red torii gates, and the temple shine upon the nation of an empire... The glorious days of The Land of the Rising Sun...

Akagi (LR): Woah... This place looks different...

Kaga (LR): Me too, even though we are names from former villages of Japan, I didn't expect to believe that's what Japan looks like.

Akagi (LR): But, thinking of the situation back in the Philippines. It seems that this place might be Japan. But why isn't it destroyed by the Sirens?

Kaga (LR): We still don't know what happened, all we know is that we are sucked by the same storm that took the Liberal Republic ships. Then we found the Philippines on a different date in the year of 1941, but I think that's just a remnant of the Siren Blitz.

Akagi (LR): So judging by the buildings in the Philippines, it seems that they are now weak infrastructure by time? Like it means in 1944 the buildings began to collapse?

Kaga (LR): That would seem to be the case, if I was right. If this place was Japan, then this must be an alternate world in the 2nd World War when Sirens invaded earth.

Akagi (LR): What should we do then sis?

Kaga (LR): Even though I called you Big Sister, it's better that we kept our identity as Akagi and Kaga because, who knows, there might be something suspicious in the base.

Akagi (LR): Good idea sis. *takes her kitsune mask and puts it on their face*

Kaga (LR): We must park there behind the trees to make sure no one suspects us as Japanese ships. *Takes her mask out*

Upon nearing the island, Akagi and Kaga (LR) are docking their aircraft carriers behind the trees in order to escape suspicion towards the locals of this Japan. They wore their masks as they decided what to do next.

Akagi (LR): We need to change our names, I don't want to see people think that we are Akagi and Kaga.

Kaga (LR): I agree, let's keep our identity hidden.

Akagi (LR): Alright, then. My name is IJN Akihabara, an aircraft carrier.

Kaga (LR): My name is IJN Tokyo, an aircraft carrier.

Akagi and Kaga (LR) , now Akihabara and Tokyo left their hiding spot as they soon walked through the forest of sakura trees falling down, with bamboos, the Tori gates, and kitsunes living among the bamboos, waking up in the morning.

Meanwhile, at the Sakura Empire Dockyard...

The sakura petals floated through the air as familiar aircraft carriers, a cruiser, and a destroyer sailed through the Sakura Empire.

???: Oh *Sees the incoming ships*

???: They're back. They're back!

The two girls with fox ears then ran to the docks to greet the familiar ships, a welcome back greeting. Followed by two girls with bunny ears, the other one was wearing glasses.

Unknown behind them was Akagi (Akihabara) and Kaga (Tokyo) following them from a far distance to make sure not to make contact with them.

The ships that docked are Akagi, Kaga, Shoukaku, Zuikaku, Ayanami, Prinz Eugen and Z23 jumped of their ship vessels, as they walked to the entrance of the Sakura Empire. They were then approached by two girls with fox ears on their heads.