Chapter 49: The Final Fire

Azur Lane, North Parliament, Iris Libre, Red Axis, Sardegna Empire, and Vichiya Dominion are raining down all their shells and aircraft to fight against the Orochi and the other Siren ships around them. But the only problem was that barrier protecting the Orochi as well as other Siren ships.

Inside the Orochi, Observer Alpha, Tester, Arbiter IX, and Empress are just watching them with their mouths closed but inside they laughed as hard because of their stupidity. Many explosions are shown on the barrier like fireworks in the sky. All human factions tried hard to stop them from releasing another missile.

But then...

Sheffield: The ocean is shaking?

Edinburgh: What's going on?!

Prinz Eugen: Are there more?!

Belfast: ... ... ...

Orochi: Is she...?

Empress: I am surprised if she still alive.

From the afar to the Siren fleet, the ocean shakes as the Siren ships are looking to the source of the shaking. There a shining light brightens the ocean as it outed with a large wave, revealing an aircraft carrier.

Bataan: Enterprise!

Enterprise: Recreancy...

Cleveland: That ship!

Zuikaku: Grey Ghost!

Prinz Eugen: The mighty warrior of the eagles!

All the factions are filled with joy and relief to Enterprise's return from the abyss, after having a memory lane in her own mind.

Enterprise: Okay...!

Enterprise: Enterprise, engage! *She raises her left arm as she opens her hand at the end*

The ship of USS Enterprise then glows as it dissipates into cubes, forming her riggings and then her bow. She then remembers the power of the Liberal Republic, still unknown where they are she and her soldiers must not let the Sirens get away.

Enterprise: All ships! Target the Orochi! Don't let it fire another missile!

Zuikaku: You heard her! Attack!

Zuikaku calls out her other Sakuran carriers launched their squadron of planes to dive bomb the Orochi, following the destroyers firing their torpedo tubes and shells toward the Orochi.

Queen Elizabeth: That weapon is our target! If we damage it the better the chance we will take out the Orochi!

Warspite: Don't let it fire another one!

All factions fired a machine gun barrage of shells at Orochi with the planes launched, dropping their dive bombs. But the forcefield is still there as it was protecting Orochi.

Takao: Concentrate on your fire on the Orochi!!! *Points her katana forward before firing her salvo*

Kaga: Fire!!! *Launches more squadrons*

All the factions fired again, but no damage at all. Planes open fire, dropping bombs on them, but Orochi gunned them down.

Illustrious: We can't break through it!

Bataan: Stupid forcefield!

Bataan: Hornet! Launch more planes! Time to launch hell!

Hornet: Right on the porch!!! *Launches more of her squadrons*

But soon.

*BBBBBAAAAAANNNNNGGG*