Chapter 32: All From the Start

Date: 24th December, 1945

Time: 9 : 15 AM

Location: Azur Lane, Pacific Ocean

Objective: None

Ayanami: I don't know what I should do...

Ayanami: But... I know I don't like this!

Ayanami: I'm sorry to all my friends... I betrayed you all...

Tenacious: AYANAMI!

Tenacious: Grab my hand! I'll never let go of all of you!

Ayanami: *Wakes up*

Ayanami: Tenacious? *Sits as she was in a hospital bed having a bandage on her head*

Ayanami: My hands... Tenacious?

Ayanami looks at her surroundings, looking at the bright window, she says to herself that she is back at base. Now all memories are returning to her ever since the start.

Ark Royal: Don't even think about escaping.

Ayanami: Huh? *Looks to see Ark Royal*

Ark Royal: We have got eyes on you. *Carrying a paper bag of apples*

Ark Royal: But don't get the wrong idea. We aren't here to eat you alive or anything.

Ayanami: (This isn't the same woman I known... The one that saved me... and...)

Ayanami: Is this the Azur Lane base?

Ark Royal: I'm surprised. You know a lot, as expected. You did your research about this place. *Tosses an apple to her, ending with Ayanami catching it.*

Ark Royal: After the battle, you were unconscious and we picked you up.

Ark Royal: This officially means that you are a prisoner of war.

Ayanami: What about, those three? Are they okay?

Ark Royal: Worried about them, are you?

Outside the peaceful base, the Azur Lane fleet had finally arrived back at base, thanks to Beatific's Siren powers to transport them. Eagle Union and Royal Navy are sent back to their quarters, others went for their dorms to rest, others went to Vestal's clinic for ongoing medications, and others talking with their fellow comrades.

The Liberal Republic are having a good time, unknown to what the Liberal Fleet had gone through. When they finally return to base, they went to their comrades and told them everything about the events that happened.

Andrea and Bataan are at her dorm trying out new stuff, such as painting and playing with planes. Gregoria was calling Akagi (LR) and Kaga (LR) from the Sakura Empire because she want to know what's the situation there.

Diego, Pasopati, and Trisula are at the library, reading many books about ships, their attacks, abilities and history as well.

Conqueror was with Ping Hai and Ning Hai helping with their growing business of selling panda sweets.

Aishah and Arissa continue helping Nevada at the cafeteria as well as helping with the other Royal Navy ships, including Eagle Union. Serving food at the cafeteria at different time periods.

Lekiu and Bian are with Bismarck (LR), Hood (LR), and Enterprise (LR) playing UNO. Many ooohs and aahhhs they kept on sending out cards, trying to get the winner's prize.

Tso Ying and Ma Kong, are at IJN Atago where they have some Jasmine tea with Shoukaku, Zuikaku, Atago, and Takao.

Seoul and Ulsan are at the Naval Academy to take a stroll around the school, followed by Hornet (LR).