Chapter 37: To the Motherland

Date: 26th December, 1945

Time: 9 : 30 AM

Location: Azur Lane, Pacific Ocean

Objective: For the Motherland

This takes 1 hour and 15 minutes before the Kriegsmarine take course to Iron Blood.

At Azur Lane Base...

Royal Sovereign (LR) and Avrora (LR) are having a talk with Bian and Lekiu at the seaside, looking at the view.

Royal Sovereign (LR): So you defeated Prinz Eugen's Siren fleet by yourself?

Bian: Yup. It was fun actually. I even made some quotes in German.

Avrora (LR): Well, you learned German thanks to Herr Bismarck.

Lekiu: She did, but Eliza wan't happy about it.

Royal Sovereign (LR): Really? What did she do to you after that?

Bian: She scolded me for not going to naval combat, for like a few weeks!

Lekiu: A harsh punishment I can agree, actually, this may be the first time you have been punished by Eliza or a human being.

Bian: Yes, we are all ships in our world but then we became humans based on our conscience, well add with the Wisdom and Mental cube.

Avrora (LR): Isn't that what many otakus in Japan or maybe in other nations called...

Royal Sovereign (LR): Moe anthropomorphism.

Avrora (LR): That's the one. I can't believe that's a long term for turning inanimate objects into humans.

Bian: Watching too much anime huh.

Lekiu: We watched only a few anime, but about Moe anthropomorphism, that's a rare type of anime or even a genre of anime!

Avrora (LR): I haven't watched any of those kinds, only read in a manga somehow.

Royal Sovereign (LR): Wait how did we read or watch anime when we are ships back then in our world?!

Lekiu: Oh yeah, now that you think about it, how did we managed to watch and read at our world when we are still ships.

Beatific: Probably because your conscience has made a copy of that form of media.

Bian: Oh hey Beatific. And wawwwwawawawhat?!

Avrora (LR): What is it Bi-- OOOOHHhhhhh!

Sovetskaya Belorussiya (LR): Hey... So I'm confused. What's going on?

Royal Sovereign (LR): Beatific? Did you manage to summon someone from our world?!

Beatific: It was an accident! Look for once it wasn't me who transported all of us in this world! Second, it was Avrora and you Royal Sovereign who summoned me into this world!

Avrora (LR): It's because of Nadia okay! She left a chant about bringing you here just in case when we are in trouble.

Beatific: What?! Nadia Peterson gave you that chant to send me here?!

Avrora (LR): Hey don't blame me, blame your human vessel in fact!

Beatific: For once, I decided to send in another one.

Sovetskaya Belorussiya (LR): Um, Beatific what are you doing?

Avrora (LR): Beatific no please! Not again!

Beatific: Oh Nadia, for you summoned me, I shall summoned your flagship to join us!

Bian: Has she gotten insane?!