dusting

disappeared for a while but don't worry I'm back. the bar Pt.2 is started bit for now enjoy half one in the morning me writing an angst idea that came to me 30 seconds ago. By the way this is me writing angst so nothing correlates to the actual story line in the mcu. And remember, we hate seeing Peter in pain but that's what makes us read things. This is extremely unedited

midtown high four hour before the blip

Maths.

Nothing was really happening. Peter was sitting in class, moping slightly about his Field trip to Moama getting canceled but otherwise nothing unusual. His maths teacher was out sick today, but all the students knew she was just hungover from the party Mr. Ambirose, their careers teacher threw last night.

Five hours and forty minutes until the blip.

"breaking news, a strange flying object was caught flying over new York this morning. We have sent the long Island police out to check the scene, live on CNN"

The announcement came on abruptly but nothing the class hadn't dealt with before. Since the discover of other intergalactic species, chances are it was some alien dad here to see his half earthling child.

"news update on the scene, a strange species has emerged from the ship, they seem to understand earth's language- OH MY!

Tony stark has arrived at the scene, the invaders have started attacking new York City, please we urge all of you to go into lock down mode, mind your families. We will update you as soon as we can"

2 hours until the blip

Locked in the classroom with the unqualified substitute is one way to spend your Thursday morning but what can you do about it.

"something's wrong"

Now most people would have said something sarcastic like

"really i wouldn't have guessed"

And flash is like most people.

"no i mean something is really really wrong guys I can feel it something is going to happen soon and it's going to hurt! " Peter exclaimed.

The substitute teacher told him to be quiet and to stop panicking the other teens. To be fair she was handling well for someone so nervous telling the class to take out their books.

"I'm sorry"

Forty five minutes until the blip

"as far as we all can tell there is no threat to the earth at this very minute but we advise you all to stay in lock down until Tony Stark and Dr. Stephen Strange returns to earth. We will keep you updated, CNN news"

But the class weren't listening to the news, they were to focused on the teen cursed up in the corner sweating, shaking and sobbing.

"they are all going to die Ned"

"Peter we need to know who we can't help if we don't know who?"

"all of them i can feel it, I can feel all of their bodies"

"can you feel anyone in here?" MJ questioned. It scared her to see Peter in this state. He was always calm and collected but seeing him now? So... So Broken? It scared everyone. It terrified them.

"I can only feel me but there is so many, theres too many it's more than earth's population. Its everyone."

70 seconds until the blip

No one could hear their own thoughts. He was just screaming. He was screaming so loud and so much. He said something was tearing him apart. Something was burning him. They had already doused him in all the water they had but nothing worked.

"please please stop it STOP IT NOW"

30 seconds until the blip

"Ned... I don't feel so good"

Another scream was heard but it wasn't Peters, it was Neds.

He watched as his best friends hand started to slowly durn to dust but then rebuild itself quickly trying desperately to hold the boy together.

"I don't wanna go please Ned I don't wanna go please"

He was physically and emotionally exhausted. He started to fade.

"please i don't know what's happening it hurts please don't let me go"

"I promise I won't. I won't Peter I promise"

Peter looked head into his best friends eyes

"I'm sorry"

And then there was nothing.

Just stares in shock. Just silence. Just the anguish of two people who lost their most loved.

"Peter?" Ned whispered hands on the floor.

"Ned he's not here"

The boy just kept grasping at the ashes.

"no no no he is. You don't understand he's here, he has to be. I- it's impossible to just disappear like that Maybe Dr. Strange needed him and gave him a portal out maybe he used his webs and went out the window really quickly-"

He just stopped. The substitute teacher put on the news

"A genocidal supervillan named Thanos has whipped out half of our universe. We have no hope left. Please stay with your loved ones, keep them safe. We will send police to all schools and collect remaining students. I'm sorry for all your losses"

"bye Peter"

Did this make any sense? Nope and it probable wasn't that angsty either. I call it sleep deprivation but you can call it art. Goodnight everyone