i bRoKe YoUr hAnD

I'm done the chapter about the bar but it's really long and I wrote it at half 3 in the morning. So it needs some serious editing. Also I forgot to wrote a pride month chapter and that is my biggest fucking regret because I am the B. But, let's be prideful every month so next chapter will be a July pride month chapter!

There is an OC in this chapter but there is no relationships or anything

Insanely long authors note is complete.

Peter let out a sigh and continued looking out over the Queens area. There had been literally nothing going on. He took a cat from a tree and gave a toddler their bucket hat back after it got stuck on a low-hanging branch.

Sighing again he took out his phone to give his daily report, it rang for a minute before going going voicemail like usual.

"Hey Hap. Misson report of today. Well, not much. I  saved a cat and returned some clothing to a kid that was stolen by nature"

He let out a breathy laugh at his own descriptions.

"So yeah nothing going on today. I guess I'll talk to you soon. Keep me posted on missions..."

"It's Peter by the way. Peter Parker"

It was already half ten so he decided it was time to turn in for the night.

"Thwip thwip and away!"

The teen jumped from the edge of the building to begin his free fall before pulling himself up again. But, like everything Peter does, it does not go to plan. As the ground comes closer he realised that there is a civilian right below him.

"OH MY GOD!"

Not only does he land in top if the poor girl, he drags her back up with him to the top of the next building.

"What the fu-"

"I'm so sorry I really didn't mean to I just didn't see you- I should have been looking where I was going but I didn't and now- Your hand!"

Looking down he saw  the girls hand, or what should have looked like her hand.

"Oh my god I broke your hand"

"That is incredibly painful and disturbing. Hey could you maybe bring me to the Emergency room?" She asked calmy. Peter had no clue how she was keeping her composure when her hand looked like it had been flipped backwards anf then her fingers were rearranged in a way that made it seem like a child had done it with a mr. Potato head.

"As funny as that was, could you please take me to the hospital".

'Oh my god I said that out loud'

"Yes you did spiderboy, but please come to your senses or I will pass out. This is excruciating. Also if you say 'Oh my god' one more time I will jump"

Peter was so confused but picked her up anyways and started swinging his way to the nearest hospital.

"I never caught your name?" He said awkwardly. I mean, what else was he supposed to say?

"I never threw it. Ha ha. I'm hilarious." She coughed before starting again.

"Sorry. It's Cora. Just moved here for good ol' Philadelphia. Do you have a name other than spider, or an age?"

"Yep but it's kind of a thing. I don't tell you because... that's not good"  why was thinking if an excuse to hard around this girl. Peter felt like she could see right through him.

"Come on. First name then. This is new York. I've been here a month and I've already met eight people named Fraud." She rolled her eyes and heard him laugh as he swung to the next building.

"Bad time to tell you I've got motion sickness?"

"Jesus christ. Ok my names Peter. I'm legally allowed to pay income tax but not old enough to drink"

They both grunted as they landed on top of the hospital building.

"That was very fucking vague I loved it. I'm seventeen"

Peter huffed and set her down on her feet.

"Thanks for the ride new best friend. I think there should be a door here somewhere- yep. Right here. Thanks for all your help and a final fuck you for the whole hand thing" she giggled and made her way to the staircase that led into the hospital.

"I'm really sorry about your hand" He apologised again.

"Don't worry about it" Cora waved him off.

"It's a story I can tell my girlfriend. She's a big fan of yours. Wait, can I get your autograph?"

"Em. Do you have a pen and paper"

"You can sign my boobs she would love that"

Peter blushed bright red beneath his mask while Cora just cackled again

"I'm joking Peteyboy. I'll see you around byeee"

In the blink if an eye she was running down the steps, cursing loudly as she put her bad hand on the banister.

"What in the name of Thor- wait how did I break her hand I landed on her legs?"

Unedited and really bad I'm sorry