The Precinct

Dia dhaoibh gach duine! Innú taim ag caint faoi and clár telifís Brooklyn Nine-Nine!

For my non Irish speakers, hello everyone today I will be talking about the show brooklyn nine nine.

I love this show so much and I had the idea where Uncle Ben used to work in the 99th precinct with the others and peter used to go visit all the time.

So this takes place 2 and a half years after Ben's death Peter is 16 and hasn't been to visit since Ben died. Ben is a deceptive btw.

Tw: almost panic attack, blood, insults/taunting, not much but violence.

3rd person POV

It's been 2 and a half years since Peter has been to the 99th precinct. Yes he missed his friends there, but he missed Ben more.

Peter knew it wasnt right to dwell on something for too long but he couldn't help it. Going back to that precinct where he spent so many happy days felt like a betrayal to Ben, being happy in general always made the boy guilty.

May had visited the precinct a few times since Ben's death, Mainly bringing the food Peter had made for Jake as a sorry for not visiting.

Everyone at the precinct were starting to move on. Defective Parker was apart if the gang. Even little peter was. Peter even solved one of Santiago's unsolvable cases. They all knew he would make as good as a detective as Ben one day, even if his cooking was revolting.

(Here is a time skip... have fun with it?"

Peter was at the Avengers tower when he heard Steve and Bucky in deep conversations.

"Can we go to Brooklyn? I want to visit Peggy's grave and visit some kids in hospital" Steve whispered leaning on the wall, looking cool as always.

"Yeah sure Stevie". "Wait sorry for listening in but would it be ok if I cam with you guys. I want to visit the precinct my uncle used to work at. I havent visited... in a while" he hadn't told any of the Avengers except for Tony  and, involuntarily, Natasha that his uncle passed. They all thought he had a happy life with his parents and aunt living the dream as spiderman, Saving lives and what-not.

"Of course Pete. Does your Uncle still work there?"
'It's now or never I guess'

"Em he passed away a while ago. While we are at it, my parents also passed away. I'm an orphan but I live with my Aunt May and she is basically my pseudo mother" Steve frowned and stood back a bit. "I'm sorry Peter"  the long haired man said. "It's ok Bucky. I need to do this. I havent visited them in almost 3 years".

(Another 💫time skip💫)

The two soldiers and the spider drove the hour to Brooklyn. They decided to go to the hospital first. All the kids enjoyed seeing Spiderman and Captain America and a one of the older teenagers put braids in Bucky's hair.

"Aww you look cute" the teen said as he looked at the older mans hair. Bucky smiled and thanked the boy as visiting time was over.

"I'm never taking my hair our if these braids I'm so fucking hot" He told Steve as they were driving to the graveyard where Peggy was buried. "You sure do hun".

Peter giggled at the men and they looked back and smiled at him. "Isnt he a little young yo be hearing this type of language?" Steve asked. "Aren't you a little old to be alive?". Bucky wheezed and tears poured out of his eyes as he laughed at the teens comment. "Oof get some ice for that burn Cap. Oh wait-". Bucky managed to laugh harder at this comment "we're adopting him" he managed through gasps. Then they arrived at the grave yard.