happy birthday you're still gay

The day after the whole "coming out party" Peter arrived back at the compound for regular interning.

He turned seventeen today and he was so excited!

It was his second birthday with the Avengers. Last year they didn't do anything but Tony bought him Lego land. The whole theme park. He just wanted a lego set. It made a great trip queen few weeks though.

This year Wade bought him an archery set and some materials to make webs. He was thanked generously *wink* *wink*

Peter let him buy a wii and all the just dance games for it and set it up in His and May's apartment.

May made him an album full of photos of him with   his parents, her and Ben, all his friend and just general photos of him. She also took a week off of work so her and Peter would go on a road trip to different landmarks they wanted to see.

When Tony asked him what he wanted this year he made himself very clear. He wanted a small gathering of the avengers, Pepper, his aunt, Ned and Mj. A small party.

(TiMe SKiP)

Tony Stark doesn't do "small". Go big or go to hell as he would say. And he did, multiple times every day.

He however didn't like to waste things. Well, he wasn't a genius for nothing.

(TiMe sKiP nUmBeR 2)

Peter and Wade were making mindless conversations with Ned and Mj as they made their way upto the common level of the avengers compound.

The first assult was the very crumpled rainbow confetti.

"Oh dead lord they're doing it again Wade"

They noticed things in a particular order.

First the confetti then the blue balloons on the floor.

The writing from the day before had been badly crossed out, now there was in bold writing above the original.

"It's an older boy!"

Peter really did not want to see the banners.

The seventeen today Banner was probably the only one that made sense.

All of the other banners had similar writing on them.

"Aw you guys you shouldn't have" as concern anf mildly confused the Teen was he was appreciative of the effort his family had put in.

"Guess who bitch"

The voice was familiar but he didn't have a clue who it was.

"Erm hello?"

"It's me it's Cora, you're Peter, the Spider, you broke my hand once, I asked you to sign my boobs-"

(She's from my "I bRoKe yOuR hAnD" chapter)

"How did she get in here we didn't invite her? How did she get in here?" Sam asked, maybe slightly panicking, but we will never know I guess.

"Oh hey love what's up?" Cora said casually.

"You are her girlfriend. Are you serious Mj? Are you freaking serious?"

"Yes Mister Peterman Me and MJ dearest are lovers. We are to be married by the morn. Are honeymoon will be celebrated in sweet sweet Catmandu."

"I didn't even invite her."

"She reminds me of myself is weird. Do you have head voices too?

"Happy birthday Pete. We recycled!"

He just let out a deep breath. It's a lot. Realising that they hadn't gotten out of the lift they all stepped into the living room and the doors closed behind him.

"Happy birthday, you're still Gay"