Shhh it's a secret.

Peters class obviously knew he was Spiderman so they just decide to go with the flow. This is really short (like me :)).

3rd person POV

Was it a surprise Peter was Spiderman? Yes of course it was. Who would've guessed the antisocial sixteen year old nerd was a bad-ass crime fighting spider. Now how did they find out. Well, it started six weeks into the new school term.

Peter ran into his History class fifteen minutes late with his shirt torn open and panting as if he ran a marathon. The first give away was the eight-pack that was visibly showing. The second and most obvious giveaway was the red and blue suit he was carrying in his open school bag. Then things started to make sense. How he stuck to random sheets of paper, how he was tiny and frail one week and the next he's doing seventy-five sit-ups in forty seconds, why he missed so much school and that one time he came to class for a test, high on anesthesia and he kept saying how he got stabbed on the way to work one night. The class unanimously agreed to just not talk about it.

Then there were days like today. Once again the teen ran into his history class twenty minutes late.

"Where were you Mr. Parker?" Mr. Harrington asked in a bored tone. They all just decided to not notice the mask covering his face. 

Under the mask Peter was panicking. He obviously couldn't tell his class about the hostage situation he just diffused. "Em... I was at the bank" 

Not a complete lie the hostages were in the bank.

"Cashing a check or something?" the teacher questioned again. 

"No I work there part-time as a-" He had to think  quickly. why hadn't he just nod and agree to the check assumption!?

"As an ATM." he said and sat in his seat. 

They all stared at the child genius, IQ that rivals Tony  Stark, grade A nerd. An AT fucking M machine. 

Ned just stared at his friend in disappointment and distracted him so Betty could remove his mask and put it in his bag.

"You're a dumbass Peter"

"I know Ned"