Attention

High school Au
Sam and Bucky are both 17 Peter is 16. Steve is also here and he's almsot 17. He likes peter but only as a friend. This is purely platonic in this chapter but in future chapters it may be romantic. Ok have fun.

Tw: Bullying, homophobic slurs (that I would never use and I'm sorry I had to write them), mentions of rape, mentions of attempted suicide.

3rd person POV

Peter Parker was everyone's crush at one stage. He was friendly, incredibly smart, quite, tall and although if he didnt know it, he was really cute.

"His big brown doe eyes sparkle with the rays of a thousand suns. His chestnut hair is so fluffy a bird would lay her eggs in it. His body is so-"

"Shut. Up. Sam."

Sam Wilson and James (Bucky) Barnes were both ferociously liked in school. They were on the football team with their friend Steve who was captain and a quarterback. (I'm not from Amemrica I'm going off of glee knowledge). Yes Midtown school of science and technology had some serious athletes. Who knew.

They both came out as gay when they were 16 in the cafeteria and everyone respected them, even Flash Thompson.

"Do you have a crush on Parker, Wilson?" Bucky smirked at the other boy.

"Who doesnt Buck. He's just so perfect with his sharp brain I'm sure he could figure me out in seconds. Whooo" Sam shook his head.

"You have a fair point there, at the crush obviously the other things you said I blocked out of my brain for obvious reasons."

The two finished getting their books from their lockers and went to the cafeteria. While in the queue they met Steve and Flash. They were both muscular, tall, good looking people. They were really nice as well. Always helping others.

"Hey Stevie, how was science?" Bucky asked the taller boy.

"It was ok Buck. One part was really hard to understand but that Parker dude helped me."

"What did he smell like?"

"What the fuck Wilson"

"Did I fucking stutter?"

"Like apples and wild berries?"

The two friends nodded. Sam told Steve that it was acceptable. Flash stayed quite throughout the ordeal.

As the four walked though the never ending valley of tables Bucky spotted their target. "Sam" he poked the other boy. And pointed towards the near empty table that only held the puppy looking boy.

"There is the only free table. There is only one person at it right now" Sam told them as he dragged them towards the scarcely occupied table. "I mean are you sure we could just eat out on the pitch..." Flash asked them.

"No we can sit here if he lets us" Bucky said, eyeing the Thompson boy suspiciously

So the four football players made their way to the table. "Can we sit here?" Steve asked him politely. The boy looked up from his book smiling. A smile that would steal anyone's heart. But when he saw one of the boys the smile fell. "O-of course. Il-ill move now. Sorry" He started to fill his bag with his books to leave.

Steve was taken aback by his behaviour. He was so smiley in science. A bit shy but he didnt stutter? "No I mean can we sit here with you?" Peter glanced at Flash again.

"It's been a year Peter, maybe he's changed. No he hasn't and we both know that" the two voiced in Peter's head argued, but only for a split second. "Yeah ok. I'll just be reading though" he flashed them another smile then his behind his book.

Sam and Bucky swooned at his smile and although he wouldnt admit it, Steve thought he boy was adorable.

"So Pete, how old are you?" Bucky asked to break the akward science. Peter looked over his book at the boy. "Oh I'm 16. I'll be 17 in August. What about you guys" he spoke shyly, surprised the others actaully knew his name.

"Well I'm 17, James is 17, Steve is almost 17 and Flash here is nearly 18" Sam said proudly after remembering everyone's ages.

Throughout lunch flash stayed silent. Guilt was written all over his face which confusion the others. "Why dont you talk to him?" Sam whispered in his ear. "I dont think he'd like that too much". "Just try"

"So Peter, hows life?" Flash asked nervously. Peter straightened his back. "I dont know Flash? Last time I checked you almost ruined it. I knew this was a bad idea. Stay away from me". With the blink of an eye peter was gone. "What the fuck just happened?". They all looked at Flash, who was looking at the floor. "A year ago I did a really bad thing to Peter. I used to Bully him constantly" he huffed and wiped a few tears before they fell. "About being an orphan and being gay. I'd call him a-a f@g. And I'd call him a cocksucker. I dont want to say the really bad thing I did. It nearly got me arrested and I wish it fucking did. I can never forgive myself for it but Peter didnt want to speak up. He em, he tried to k-kill himself over it" the other moved back from the crying boy and glared at him. "The only people he told were his two friends. They didn't believe him and completely left him alone."

"Flash what did you do to him" Bucky growled his fingers digging into the fake wood on the table.

"I pinned him down after school. He told me to stop but I didnt. I-I used him for myself" he sobbed.

The other 3 boys gasped. Another gasp was heard behind them so they turned around and Peter was standing there, a few stray tears on his face. "I forgot my book." He reached down to the chair to grab it. "Get out Flash." Before he did he turned to Peter. "Why won't you just report me. Please" he begged "I dont want to do that again. Just stay away from me." And Flash left.

"Again" Sam whispered. It wasnt a question but a statement. "Skip Wescott was my baby sitter when I was seven. Not a good experience."  He chuckled darkly.

Sam asked Peter to sit with them for a bit. Peter obliged.

For the next few weeks both Sam and Bucky tried their pick up lines on Peter. Some of them got a head shake, some of them a wide smile. Amd some got the most delightful laugh. It sounded like wind chimes and Angel's singing. Sam's sure he blacked out.

"They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you."

"God no Sam"

"Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got fine written all over you."

This one got a laugh and a blush. Steve was dying on the table. Nothing could prepare him for Bucky trying to flirt.

"Hi, how was heaven when you left it?"

"I dont know but I scratched my hand crawling out of hell."

Steve was wheezing at this point.

"Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?"

This one got a laugh. Mainly because of how Bucky said it. The presentations was very forced and he grimaced instead of smiled at the end.

"You're so cute when you laugh Peter"

"For fuck sake Steve!"