WHAT THE FU-

Peter lives with May but he Avengers are basically his family.

Peter reunites with his identical twin James he hadn't seen in 9 years. The avengers were very confused. As was Peter

Tw: slight mentions of abuse but no detail. For the first time actual fluff :)

"Settle down you maggots! Ok Biology juniors, we have our annual field trip coming up and because of your grades we got a fully inclusive trip to, drumroll please" the class sat in silence staring at mr. Harrington bored. "STARK INDUSTRIEEEEEEES!"

The class once again stared in silence waiting for the catch. The only noise was a groan and someone hitting their head on their desk. That someone was Peter Parker.

"Pfft dude you have a field trip to your workplace with your family! Ha this will be great." Ned giggled and poked him.

Peter raised his head to groan and promptly slammed his head back onto the desk.

"This is great I know, I know. The only thing is- Betty sit back down. The only thing is that we are sharing the trip with the Biology juniors from Brooklyn's science institution." (probably not a real school). "Ok so maybe  not the best trip but hey guys it's still to Stark Towers?" He offered in defeat. "Alright. Leave. Take a permission slip on the way up. Trip is a surprise so it's tomorrow. Your guardians got an email about it yady yada leave me."

"You're fucking screwed loser"

"Thanks Mj"

*time skip to the field trip. Avengers know about it.*

(A/N you might be wondering. So the avengers arent gonna embarrass James just peter. Yeah sorry)

"Hi welcome to Stark Towers. My name is Linda and I'll be your guide along with Harry over here" Linda pointed to a younger man who was just sitting on the ground smiling. "Now if Harry would remove his buttock off of the floor we can begin. You all have been given a badge with level 3 access. I wont explain the badge levels in detail but you have the tours and paparazzi badges. You cant enter a room without be allowing you to. Only bathrooms on floors 1-3 can be used. You cant communicate with our A.I  F.R.I.D.A.Y  she will not respond to you. Now are you guys ready!" She exclaimed with forced enthusiasm. The class remained silent except for peter who was anxiously mumbling. 'Friday is going to call me out oh my god this is the worst day of my life dear lord save me.'

"Hey Pete you understand you said that out loud Also what are you doing here? It's a school day Parker" Harry questioned him. Peter blushed red and pointed to the other 15 or so people in his class. "Feild trip."

Harry and Linda broke into fits of laughter. "YOU- J-UST CANT CATCH A B-BREAK" Linda wheezed out inbetween gasps. "Hi I'm mr. Harrington, first off how do you know Peter. Secondly it's been 15 minutes we want to catch our tour." He huffed out in anger. The two tour guides laughter stopped and they began their tour.

*James's class POV*

As James's school walked through the Avengers museum he couldnt help but think about his long lost twin. James and Peter loved superheroes when they were younger. They used to keep a box of drawings and pictures of The Avengers under their floorboards at the foster home so the owners wouldnt see them. They had a particular hate for superheroes and children. They were always more abusive towards Peter and even at 3 years old James understood that when ms. Killen pushed Peter down the stairs she wanted to hurt him more. As they grew up together in the same foster home it was just the two boys as their 3 foster sisters.  The girls would always get special attention from ms. Killen and would be served food first. Then it was James and any left overs afterwards would go to Peter.