senior ditch day

✧

Senior skip day sounded like a dream until Evelyn really thought about it. Did she and Asher want to spend their last few moments as seniors surrounded by a bunch of people who let's face it, they didn't really interact with? Considering, Liv and Spencer were planning something on their own, Enrique and Evelyn were still not speaking to each other and he's been spending most of his time with Layla, the only person they would really be hanging out with would be JJ. Not that they minded. But, did they really want him to be the third wheel all day?

Asher bounced down the steps with his duffle bag thrown over his shoulder and glanced over at his girlfriend who was stretched out on his couch. "Um, you ready?"

Evelyn let out an annoyed groan, thinking about having to go to the beach. "Or we can stay here..." she gestured to his house with a smirk. "And have sex all day."

"Okay, one, my dad's here so let's...shh," Asher chuckled, pointing his finger in the direction of the steps. "Two, we already planned to go to the beach. JJ's probably waiting for us."

"Yeah, I don't think so," Evelyn held her phone up to her boyfriend, watching JJ live from Spencer's cabin. "He's at that cabin. You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' babe?"

Asher squinted his eyes, grabbing the phone from her hands, and watched the video. "I mean, I wasn't exactly looking forward to the beach, either. And if JJ's there then we can assume that everyone else is probably there."

"You'll drive," Evelyn grinned, tossing him her car keys and grabbing the bag she packed for the beach from the floor. "Move those legs, Adams!"

Not informing Spencer, who was the sole owner of the cabin that they were crashing was probably a bad idea. Considering everything that went down when they were all at the cabin the previous trip. In hindsight, having everyone there probably wasn't the best idea. Like, at all. But, the couple made the trip up to the cabin and Evelyn's face fell once she saw her brother's car pulling up to the driveway with Layla in the passenger seat. Then she spotted Patience and Coop emerge from the backseat, clearly, everyone had the same idea and came to the same spot.

Asher grabbed both of their bags, nodding for his girlfriend to get the hell out of the car and stop trying to avoid a run-in with her brother. Who she had still been heavily avoiding. But, she ended up following after her persistent boyfriend.

As Asher and Evelyn walked into the cabin the already silent room seemed to get even quieter once he spoke. "Got room for two more?"

"Sleeping arrangements are gonna be very tricky," Evelyn mumbled, glancing at the full room. She bounced on her toes, clapping her hands together loudly, gaining everyone's attention. "Well...let's get this party started!"

Everyone eventually dispersed in different directions, the boys followed JJ out to his porta-party while the girls sneakily grabbed ahold of his water balloon collection. As the boys were too distracted with their conversation, they started a battle, throwing the water balloons at each other and within minutes their clothes were soaked and then they headed into the bounce house that JJ had also brought.