eighteen

👤eviehernandez

👤eviehernandez

liked by livbaker and 1489 more

asheradams happy birthday to the prettiest girl in the world. my heart beats for you❤️

eviehernandez i love u🥰

champagnericky it's also my birthday...🧍🏻

     →asheradams happy birthday bro🤝

jjparker captain of this ship🚢

eviehernandez our #1 fan, we love u JJ🥲

✧✧✧

It had been a quiet couple of weeks. Evelyn and Asher had spent no days apart since they rekindled their love. Jordan and Simone were still as strong as ever. But, Layla and Spencer had broken up. Layla only gave Evelyn the slightest bit of information and told her that Liv was involved.

Their whole friend group was practically falling apart and the whole cabin trip was to blame, secrets had come out but it was probably for the better. Since the trip, the Hernandez twin's birthday had rapidly approached, which was something they had almost forgotten about with all the drama that was surrounding them.

Asher trailed his hand down her arm, the feeling of his warm hand against her skin making her eyes flutter open. She slowly stirred awake, letting out a small yawn in the process.

"Happy birthday," he grinned, pressing a kiss to her shoulder.

"Don't remind me," she groaned, turning her back to him. "I'm not up for it this year."

"But, you're 18," he cuddled against her back as his lips brushed against her neck. "This is your last party before we're all off to college."

"Are you trying to make me feel better?" she questioned. "Or worse?"

"Both?" he said sheepishly. "I gotta pee."

"Gross," she mumbled, shoving her head under her comforter. "And brush your teeth, your breath is horrific!"

"Oh, like yours is better!" Asher quipped, before entering her bathroom.

"Evelyn!" Enrique yelled, walking through her room. "Guess who turns 18, today?"

She let out a grunt. "It's too early."

"Mom said to get ready for our brunch," he informed her. "Asher's coming, right?"

Asher peeked his head out of her bathroom. "Coming where?"

"My parents are way too cool about letting you sleepover," Enrique grumbled, turning on his heel and showing the couple his middle finger. "Get dressed!"

Like they do every year, the twins had a brunch in their backyard with their family. This year was a little different, Evelyn had invited her boyfriend to join them and her parents extended the invite to Asher's dad who happily accepted.