Sisters boyfriend

"shes cheating on you!""I know

"I know..i heard everything"

Y/N POV:
I hated this..seeing my sister cuddle and kiss the boy i've liked since i was 13. My sister, S/N, was one year older than me so was Noah. I was now 15, they were 16. A year isn't a big difference so its okay to like him.

I felt bad..liking my sisters boyfriend- i thought i was a horrible sister. Until i found out what was happening. S/N didn't deserve Noah and you know why? She was cheating on him. With her best friend, B/N. How did i know this...well, my best friend is B/N's sister. And she told me.

Luckily, Noah was staying over tonight so I could tell him and watch S/N get humiliated and dumped. It seems horrible but..shes a cheater- cheaters don't deserve to be loved. I was pulled out of my thoughts when i heard the door open. In walked Noah and S/N. He was holding her waist pressing kiss after kiss on her lips while she smiled.

My heart broke but then I remember B/N and immediately smirked evilly and decided to greet them both. "Hey guyssss" i said, dragging on the 's' S/N rolled her eyes while Noah gave me a friendly hug, I obviously hugged back. "Im just gonna go use the bathroom" he said, kissing S/N's lips before walking off.

"Soo..S/N" i said, breaking the silence. She rolled her eyes and looked at me. "What?" "Wanna see something interesting?" She looked at me in confusion before i pulled up a video of her and B/N...KISSING. She looked absolutely mortified! "Where did you get that?!" She whisper yelled. "You do know Maisie is B/N's sister right?" S/N looked at me in confusion "So?"

"S/N...Maisie is my best friend" i smirked when i saw the colour drain from her face. "L-look..please don't tell Noah- i-i love him!" "What?! Love him enough to go and make out with another boy?!" I yelled. She stayed quiet. I scoffed. "He deserves someone better than you S/N" and after that, i walked off to my room, leaving her speechless.

Later that night, I couldn't fall asleep. I got up and decided to watch some tv downstairs..but to my surprise- Noah was already there. I shrugged and decided to sit next to him. "Hey" i said and he looked at me and smiled "Hey Y/n/n" aww- the nickname i've had since we were 9, cute! "Is S/N in bed?" He tensed up a little. "Yeah.."

"Good, because i wanted to tell you, she's cheating on you!" I informed, looking at him to get a reaction. "I know..i heard everything" he replied. I furrowed my brows. He didn't look upset, mad..not even heartbroken in the slightest. "Umm..well- I'm sorry about that. She really doesn't deserve you" I whispered and he nodded.
"Are you not like- upset? Cause if you are and you're hiding it, you know you can talk to me" I reassured, placed my hand on his leg.

He looked at me and smiled softly. "Thanks Y/n/n but...I'm actually not upset. I realised that i like someone else, someone way better than S/N" h explained, my heart broke. I was gonna reveal my feelings once he finally got over S/N...but i guess hes already moved on. "O-oh- uhh- whats she like?" I asked, trying to hide the pain in my voice.

"You know her VERY well" he mumbled, he had a smirk placed at his lips and his eyes were focused on the tv. "Describe her" i urged. "Okay. She has short/long/medium Y/H/C hair and beautiful Y/E/C eyes" i blushed. Hard. I knew he was describing me. I sat there speechless but my mouth soon formed a light smile. "You like me?" I asked.

He moved closer and laid his head on my shoulder.
"Always have, Always will" i heard him whisper. I rested my head on his, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. Beat that S/N.