No smoking

2ND PERSON POV:You knew about Otis and his smoking, you didn't approve of it though

2ND PERSON POV:
You knew about Otis and his smoking, you didn't approve of it though. I mean- who would? Hes a 14 year old boy who smokes to relieve his stress, its not healthy for his body. In fact, its not healthy for anyone's body! You've told him countless times to stop smoking because it could damage his lungs or cause him to have trouble with his breathing. But did he stop? No, No he didn't.

But the thing about Otis...he just doesn't really remember things when he's stressed. He NEVER remembers you telling him to stop smoking..hes got too much things on his mind. If he wasn't so stressed- of course he'd listen to you! You're one of the only people he listens to..apart from his dad (sometimes) but he's mostly the cause of his stress.

Today you walked past Otis's motel and the smell of smoke immediately filled your nose and you squinted your face in disgust. You looked towards Otis's motel. You knew his dad wasn't there as you just passed him by the pool...so you instantly knew it was your boyfriend, Otis Lort.

You knocked on the door and said "Otis i know you're in there...and I know you're smoking" you heard shuffling from inside and small coughs escaping the boy- now you definitely knew he was smoking. He sometimes coughed after each cigarette. You sigh sadly as you heard sniffling. "Otis, baby, I'm not mad at you okay? Can you please let me in so you can tell me whats wrong" you said and soon heard the door being unlocked.

Otis stood there. Puffy, red and tear stained eyes and cheeks. His- once neat curly hair- was now messy as anything. Small sniffles left the boy in front of you. You closed the door and took Otis over to his bed and began cuddling him. "Wanna tell me whats wrong baby?" You asked in a whisper, rubbing his back and arms gently. You felt him shake his head and you respected that he didn't want to share.

You both cuddled in his bed in comfortable silence until Otis murmured "Im sorry for smoking again..I can't help it y-y/n, it just helps me!" He cried a little bit but you were quick to sooth him. "Hey, Hey, its okay honeyboy" you mumbled, kissing his nose, cheeks and forehead. "Trust me, when you find something that relieves your stress, you can't stop doing it but baby- i'll help you try okay. Because this" you picked up a cigarette from the side of his bed "this is not good for you"

You weren't scolding him, nor were you mad at the boy in any way. You understand how he feels and if you're the only one that wants to help him- you will! "Whenever you need to talk, im only across the road..or at our special place we always meet at. Instead of taking your stress away but smoking..talk to me okay?" You explained, Otis looked up at you. His eyes filled with love. He slowly nodded before laying his head down on your chest.

3RD PERSON POV:
Otis soon fell asleep on his boyfriend/girlfriend's chest as they gently ran a hand through his hair. Y/n didn't care if Otis's dad walked in...only because he's done it many times and they found a way to make him fuck off and not return for the rest of the night so they could have a quiet night with their honeyboy...Otis Lort.

No matter how many times Otis smokes. No matter when he smokes. No matter how many times he forgets to listen to his boyfriend/girlfriend...Y/n will always love Otis and they'll always forgive him, no matter how much he fucked up, or no matter how many mistakes hes made. Otis needs someone supporting him in his life...and Y/n is the only person wanting to do that..they're also wanting to love him<3