you wear his clothes for the first time

NOAH JUPE:You just picked up a shirt you found on the floor, not having a clue it was Noah's- though you were at his house and his room was covered in his shirts which were splayed across the floor

NOAH JUPE:
You just picked up a shirt you found on the floor, not having a clue it was Noah's- though you were at his house and his room was covered in his shirts which were splayed across the floor. So you woke up, shoved on one of his shirts and went downstairs. You walked into his living room and saw him watching tv on the sofa. He looked adorable, his curly bed hair was just beautiful to you.

You walked over and he finally looked up at you and gave you a sweet smile until his eyes trail down to your clothes, his sweet smile turns into a nervous one as he blushes madly. He hold his arms out and you climb into them. "Why are you wearing my shirt?" He asked after a few moments and it was then that you realised you had Noah's shirt on.
"Oh- im sorry! I can change if you want?" Noah shook his head and chuckled lightly. "Your fine sweetheart" he whispered before kissing your head

JACK WILL:
You were late to school so you shoved on any clothes you could find, that included Jack's blue jacket which he left at your house. You put it on thinking nobody would notice...but you were wrong. You got to school and entered the cafeteria, your friends looked at you with smirks on their faces. Charlotte and Summer looked..happy? Auggie also noticed since it was his best friends jacket!

Jack noticed what you were wearing at stared at you as if you were the only person in the room. Then a small smirk formed at the corner of his lips. He walked up to you and pulled you into a hug; "i've been looking for this jacket..but you can keep it because it looks cute on you" he commented, kissing your nose lightly. Your friends 'awed' at you as Jack pulled you into a kiss while Auggie high-fived his best friend.

MARCUS ABBOTT:
It was cold outside, plus your shirt was dirty. The rest of your clothes were being cleaned by Evelyn so you decided to borrow Marcus's sweater. But...you asked first since you wanted to know if he needed it! You walked into his room quietly and he immediately looked up at you and instantly smiled. You smiled back and signed 'please can i borrow your sweater?' His heart melted at the look on your face.

He nodded and you looked at him in shock 'you sure you don't need it?' you signed with a confused look at Marcus chuckled silently 'I'm sure baby' he signed back and pulled you close so you were standing in between your boyfriend's legs. He went to pull off your shirt but instantly stopped to look up at you for consent. You smiled and nodded and he gently slipped your dirty shirt off and replaced it with his sweater. After that, he pulled you onto the bed and cuddled close to you.

OTIS LORT:
You wanted to wear a pair of his joggers for fun, plus they looked comfortable. So while you were cuddling with him, you randomly got up which confused the boy, then you slipped on his joggers before climbing back into bed with him. "Wow..." you heard him whisper lightly against the skin of your neck as his head was buried into it.

"What?" You laughed quietly and you felt Otis kiss your neck (not sexually) softly. "You look beautiful in my clothes" he murmured as he rubbed your bare hips. "I love you so much" he continued and it made you blush, it was nice to hear Otis say he loves you. "Well i love you more" you replied and rubbed your nose against his.

HENRY FRASER:
You guys were at school and it was a pretty cold day..but you left your blazer at home as you were in a rush this morning. You were shivering in lessons and Henry couldn't help but notice so when your teacher wasn't looking, he slipped off his blazer and placed in on you. After that, he leaned down to kiss your cheek.

He sat back in his seat (which was next to you) and went back to focusing on the lesson...you blushed like mad, not knowing if it was warm or it was just you being flustered. You looked at henry and mouthed 'thank you' and he smiled 'no problem baby' he mouthed back then held your hand under the table, occasionally squeezing it lightly.