Y/n Tremblay

"Dude, thats my sister""Huh!?"

"Huh!?"

NOAH POV:
Jacob and i have very good friends ever since we filmed Wonder. I thought i knew everything about him..but i was proved wrong. Jacob and i were hanging out together and we soon spotted this girl.

She had straight/curly Y/H/C hair, Y/E/C eyes, she was just genuinely beautiful. "Jacob- thats one pretty girl..." I whispered and he laughed beside me. "Dude, thats my sister" my head spun around, my eyes filled with shock "Huh!?" Suddenly, we noticed the girl walking over.

"Jacob?! Oh my Gosh, its been so long!" Jacob ran over and gave her the biggest hug. Guessing they haven't seen each other in awhile...is that why i've never heard of her? "I missed you so much, oh and this is Noah!" Jacob said. "Hey Noah, im Y/n, Jacobs sister" she held her hand out, i smiled and shook it. "Im Noah Jupe, its nice to meet you. How come I haven't heard about you?" I asked.

Y/n smiled. "Well- i've been away for a little to audition for movies and model..." she explained and suddenly someone called her. She turned to look at them before turning back to Jacob and i. "That was my friend, i have to go but i'll see you tonight Jacob, and i hope to see you soon Noah!" And just like that, she walked away..with me watching after her.

"You like her don't you?" I heard Jacob ask, i was pulled out of my daydreaming, blushing madly. "Uh- what?! No..." I stuttered, looking at my best friend who was smirking. "I dont care if you do, in fact, i support it" he said before walking away, me following after him with a smile on my face.

YOUR POV:
I ran over to my best friend, Jules LeBlanc, with a huge smile on my face. Of course- she noticed. "Who was that cutie your brother was with?" She asked with a smirk, guessing she knew i took a liking to him. "Noah Jupe, ain't he adorable?" I replied, gushing over the curly haired boy.

"From the moment you ran over to me with that ridiculous smile, I knew you liked him. You should totally plan a meet up with him!" She encouraged. Jules was my best friend for many reasons and one of them is the fact she knows how to give advice and she encourages me to do things I'd normally be afraid to do. Knowing i have her support helps me!

-

Later that night, i was sat on my bed at home after 2 months of being away. I had my phone in my hand and Noah's Instagram on my screen. I pressed 'message' and began typing:
Y/nTremblay: Hey Noah!

It wasn't long since i got a reply.

NoahJupe: Hey Y/n, weird, i was just about to text you, Jacob gave me your number. I wanted to ask you a question.
Y/nTremblay: Go ahead:)
NoahJupe: Well, i was wondering if you'd like to maybe hang out some time?

My heart started racing;
A smile grew on my face while butterflies rose in my stomach. No doubt i was blushing.

Y/nTremblay: Of course i would! When do you want too?
NoahJupe: Maybe Friday or Saturday? I'd like to get to know you more:)
Y/nTremblay: Friday it is then!
NoahJupe: Cool, see you then;)
Y/nTremblay: See ya Jupe;)

I squealed and instantly called Jules and obviously, she answered immediately. "JULES- IM HANGING OUT WITH NOAH ON FRIDAY!" I practically screamed down the phone, she squealed with me. "OMG- IS IT LIKE A DATE?!" "I DUNNO BUT HE WANTS TO GET TO KNOW ME" I explained. She gasped. "I COUNT THAT AS A DATE!"

We continued ranting and gossiping to each other for the rest of the night, eventually falling asleep on FaceTime with each other. I knew i'd have an amazing nights sleep knowing Noah Jupe actually wants to get to know me. Is it a date? Who knows but as long as he makes an effort with knowing me, I don't really care.