Pretty Girl

POLAROID OF YOU DANCING IN MY ROOMI WANT TO REMEMBER, I THINK IT WAS ABOUT NOON

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

POLAROID OF YOU DANCING IN MY ROOM
I WANT TO REMEMBER, I THINK IT WAS ABOUT NOON

Otis and i have been best friends for a long time, we've done everything together. We had movie nights, i went to set with him, we danced in my room until we were out of breath, being with him was just amazing. Lately, i've been feeling something...different.

ITS GETTING HARDER TO UNDERSTAND, TO UNDERSTAND
HOW YOU FELT IN MY HANDS, IN MY HANDS

I've been getting butterflies around him, getting extra excited when i know I'm going to see him then extremely sad when i go through a day without seeing him. I think I'm in love with Otis Lort. And it's getting harder each day not to fall for him, he's always cuddling into me or kissing my cheek as a 'joke' but for me...for me it seems real!

AND I COULD BE YOUR PRETTY GIRL
I'LL WEAR A SKIRT FOR YOU

Otis has always spoke to me about 'his type' and it always made me upset because his type is not me! He loves girls who loves skirts...i mean- if it means he'd love me, i'd be a pretty girl in a skirt. Pretty girl because he says he'll always call his girlfriend pretty because all girls are beautiful.

AND I COULD BE YOUR PRETTY GIRL
SHUT UP WHEN YOU WANT ME TO

But Otis always tells me "i hate when girls are too chatty though" or "how do you get a girl to shut up without being rude?" These were playful jokes but if Otis told me to shut up, I would. I don't want to annoy him in any possible way.

AND I COULD BE YOUR PRETTY GIRL
I'LL LOSE MYSELF IN YOU

Finally, Otis wants a girl who would protect him like he would protect them, so lately, i've been protecting him from anything...without getting distracted by his adorable looks...god- I could lose myself in his eyes, they're gorgeous?! But soon- Otis got curious and asked "Hey Y/n- why have you completely changed..." i looked up at him but soon immediately looked back down.

"Hey- you can talk to me you know?" He said softly, placing a hand on my back. "I changed for you..i like you and I wanted you to like me back but, you're type is the complete opposite of me.." his hand moved to my chin and gently faced my head towards his. "You didn't have to change Y/n" he whispered "but then you wouldn't-" before I could finish, he cut me off.

"What? I wouldn't like you? Y/n, you're so dumb...i was describing my type but not the person i wanna be with. Y/n, you're my pretty girl" he murmured before pressing his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss and cupped his cheek.

Im HIS pretty girl...