Haters

(B/f/u= Best Friend User)Y/N POV:Ever since Noah and i started dating, i've been getting alot of hate

Y/N POV:
Ever since Noah and i started dating, i've been getting alot of hate. Obviously, I didn't tell Noah because he was already under alot of stress with filming and stuff...so i kept my mouth shut.

Until it got worse..i was getting death threats, people hating on my body. Which i was never happy with and it made me even more insecure. Im just a 15 year old girl, do I deserve this? Maybe I'm not good enough for Noah. I mean- he's a successful actor and im just well...normal.

The comments were like:

@user01: omfg- Noah deserves a beautiful actor or model not...that.
@user65: she's so ugly, Noah could do better!
@user21: Can she just die already?
@user09: @user21 fr tho:/

I sat on my bed scrolling through the comments, they got worse the more i went down. Tears blurred my vision, falling onto the screen of my phone. I didn't even notice my boyfriend walk into the room until i heard the door close; I quickly looked up while wiping my tears to see Noah with a sad look. He had a grey, baggy shirt on with some pyjama bottoms.

"Hey baby, whats with the tears?" He murmured as he sat next to me, carefully pulling me into his chest. "Its no-nothing" i stuttered and Noah always knew that I stuttered when i lie. "Im not dumb Y/n, first of all: you stuttered and second of all: you're crying so please baby, tell me whats up" he said sternly in his adorable British accent.

I was practically on his lap now, not that i cared. I sighed and unlocked my phone then showed Noah the comments. My eyes started tearing up again when I remembered them, i looked at my boyfriend and he huffed in irritation, his curly hair moving at the action. He softly cupped my cheeks and sent me the most gorgeous smile ever.

"Y/n L/n don't you dare believe them, dont listen to them okay? You're the most beautiful, talented and funny girl i've ever met- its me who doesn't deserve you! Plus; who cares what the haters think, its not their relationship, its ours. Baby; i love you so fucking much and it hurts me to see you crying over some..irrelevant people. Now please, ignore them, you're perfect in every way" Once Noah finished speaking, i was sobbing. But not the sad sobbing, the happy one.

I bought him close to me and he buried his head in my neck, pressing gentle kisses to the skin while i played with the soft, brown curls in his hair. "I love you so much Noah Jupe" I whispered and i feel him smile into my neck "I love you more Y/n l/n" i heard him mumble before we leant back on the headboard of the bed. I soon fell asleep in the most beautiful boy's arms...

NOAH JUPE POV:
Once Y/n had fallen asleep on my chest, I opened up Instagram and scrolled through more comments. I cant believe people could hate this amazing girl- i love her to absolute pieces and seeing her in that state broke my heart. I pressed a kiss to her forehead before posting a picture on Instagram..

@NoahJupe: hey guys, so i found Y/n sobbing in her room and found out that they're people sending her death threats, hate messages and comments

@NoahJupe: hey guys, so i found Y/n sobbing in her room and found out that they're people sending her death threats, hate messages and comments. Guys, this is ridiculous! Y/n is the most beautiful, caring and talented girl i've ever met and i love her with every piece of me. Please stop sending her such horrible things and show her some respect because she absolutely deserves it❤️

Tagged: @Y/u/n
Likes❤️: 162,371
Comments⬇️

@jacobtremblay: Y/n doesn't deserve this:(
-@NoahJupe: ikr- shes such a sweetheart
@milliesimm: Yes! Go Noah- honestly this is couple goals, i love you two<3
-@NoahJupe: we love you too millie:)
@b/f/u: Oh god, i hope Y/n is alright<|3
-@NoahJupe: me too, hate comments aren't easy to forget, but i'll help her❤️

2,234 more...

I put my phone down with a proud smile then pulled my girl closer to me; suddenly the bedroom door opened revealing her mum. "Is she okay?" She asked sympathetically..i guess she heard Y/n crying. I nodded and said "its just a bunch of stupid people hating on Y/n for the fun of it" I shook my head in annoyance before kissing Y/n's head. "I hope she forgets about them all" i added, just above a whisper and Y/n's mum smiled

"I know you'll help her Noah, you always do and she loves you very much i hope you know that" she said before walking out and closing the door. I looked down at my girlfriend with a soft smiled before kissing her cheek and falling asleep with her cuddled up in my arms..she's perfect..