I wanna kiss your lips

song imagine: i wanna be your girlfriend by girl in red (changed hannah too noah😩)

YOUR POV:
Oh, Noah, I wanna feel you close
Oh, Noah, come lie with my bones
Oh, Noah, don't look away
Oh, Noah, just look at me the same

Noah Jupe...he was every girls dream boy. He was perfect in every way. I just wanted to hold him close to me..not in a weird way though. Noah just gives THE best hugs ever. He doesn't know i like him though, every time i look at him, he looks away...hopefully one day, he'll look at me the same

I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips (ooh-ooh-ooh)
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath
I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips (ooh-ooh-ooh)
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath

I liked Noah, it was no secret. Jacob (Tremblay btw) knew it and so did Millie (Davis) well they only knew because they were my best friends and i trusted them alot. The thing is- i dont want to be Noah's friend...i want to be more than that. I want him to kiss me, cuddle me, love me...but the thing is, does he want that?

Oh, Noah,
oh, Noah,
oh, Noah,
oh, Noah...

I walked up to Noah's trailer (he invited me to the set of the Undoing) i knocked on the door and i heard a small 'come in' i smiled at the sound of his voice 'oh noah..the things you do to me' I thought as i stepped in. He turned to me and smiled softly. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked in his beautiful British accent (i adore it sm-) i nodded and sighed "i-i need to tell you something.." I muttered and i could tell Noah was worried.

Oh, Noah, tell me something nice
Like flowers and blue skies
Oh, Noah, I will follow you home
Although my lips are blue and I'm cold

Noah being Noah, he quickly began to say some nice and reassuring things. "Hey, you can tell me anything, i'll listen" he said and took my hand, sitting me on a chair opposite him. 'God this boy..he's sweeter than anything' I thought. I looked down and sighed...

I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips (ooh-ooh-ooh)
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath (ooh-ooh-ooh)
I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips (ooh-ooh-ooh)
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath

"I like you Noah. And not like how a friend likes a friend...Noah i-" I paused for a second and looked into his eyes, occasionally staring at his lips, which had a small smile on them. "I wanna be the one to kiss you, hold you, help you..show you that I absolutely adore you! I- i dont wanna be your friend, i wanna be your girl..." I explained, immediately closing my eyes and looking down.

Oh, Noah, oh, Noah, oh, Noah, oh, Noah
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath
I don't wanna be your friend

I was expecting rejection, I expected Noah to hate me...but what i did not expect was him lifting my chin and smashing his lips onto mine. They were soft, warm and the kiss was gentle and sweet. His arms wrapped around my waist while mine went around his neck. I smiled into the kiss and soon we pulled away. Noah rested his forehead on mine, his brown curls tickling me. "I wanna be your boy" was all he whispered before kissing my forehead.