Mornings

3RD PERSON POV:Y/n had slept over at Noah's house, she went over to visit as she was really stressed but she ended up falling asleep on his chest

3RD PERSON POV:
Y/n had slept over at Noah's house, she went over to visit as she was really stressed but she ended up falling asleep on his chest. Obviously, Noah didn't mind as Y/n was his girlfriend and he loved her very much. His parents didn't care either, they knew how much she meant to him, so they left them alone to cuddle in his bedroom.

Y/n was the first to wake, the sun immediate blinding her, so she just buried her head back into Noah's chest, not wanting to get up yet. This also woke Noah up. The curly haired boy looked down at the girl in his arms and gently pulled her closer to him so she was more comfortable and warmer. "Morning love" he whispered softly into her ear, sending chills down her spine.

"Morning" she replied, Noah leaned down and pecked her lips. He started rubbing up and down her back, it always relaxed her. "Do you want to have a movie day, just to give yourself a little break?" Her boyfriend suggested and Y/n shook her head. "Nooo..i gotta study for the test on Monday" she whined causing Noah to roll his eyes.

"Y/n l/n, you studied for that test yesterday...and the day before yesterday. It's Saturday, just have a chilled day sweetheart" he encouraged and Y/n sighed knowing he was telling the truth. "Fine Noah Jupe, i will spend my whole day with you, watching any movies you want!" She said while sitting up a little, gently stoking her fingers along Noah's bare chest. He blushed and smiled.

"You mean, anything YOU want" he replied with a grin while sitting up to join her. Y/n looked at the boy and stared into his beautiful eyes, Noah giggled a little and said "What?" His girlfriend just leaned forward and pressed her lips onto his, Noah kisses back, placing his hand on her neck to pull her closer.

"I love you so much" she whispered into his lips, he pulled away and smiled softly. "I love you more baby" he replied. "Now come on, lets get snacks and choose a film to watch" Noah said, as he got up, Y/n gently grabbed his wrist. This caused her boyfriend to turn and look at her. "Can we please watch wonder!" She asked. It caused Noah to smile. He loves the fact that Y/n adores his movies. "Of course love" he whispered before kissing her forehead and walking away.