come back pt2

Its been a year since Y/n's disappearance, Noah's been a wreck and eventually quit acting until Y/n returns. In fact, Noah spent most of his days locked away in his room, refusing to talk to anyone.
Y/n's whereabouts were still unidentified and so was Y/n's kidnapper.

The state Y/n was in, was a terrible one. She was skinny due to lack off food, cold because her clothes were torn away from her...she only knew who her kidnapper was. It was her step father. Who grew a big liking to Y/n and decided to take her away for revenge on Y/n's mother, for getting back with Y/d/n.

She had no injuries though, just small cuts on her palms for smacking the basement door to try and escape. Apart from that, she was just cold and hungry. Suddenly, the door flung open and footsteps were heard. It was David (The stepdad, I couldn't think of a name LMAO) he had a creepy smile on his face and a grilled cheese sandwich in his hands.

"Here you go sweetheart" oh yeah, and he used weird nicknames on Y/n. "Don't call me that, you fucking pedophile" she said before grabbing the sandwich out of his hands and eating it. "Tch- what a brat" is all he muttered before walking back upstairs. Leaving the girl alone again...

She got up and decided to go near a window, well not really a window...it was just bars, they were at the bottom on the house, Y/n usually saw feet walking by. Every time she called out for help, the person got freaked out and walked faster. But today, a girl stopped by. A girl that Y/n recognised.

Sadie Sink.

One of Y/n's friends. Her face immediately lit up, Sadie was on her phone when she felt a hand tap her ankle. "Sadie, please, its me!" Y/n pleaded. Sadie looked down and her eyes widened "Y/n?!" She exclaimed and the y/h/c haired girl had tears rolling down her y/s/c coloured cheeks. "Call the police, Sadie, help me please!" Her voice cracked.

Sadie knew Y/n had been missing now for a year and 3 months, and she could tell the girl has been through a hard time. She immediately called the police and Sadie waited until they arrived...

Noah just got home from school when he saw his parents sat on the couch, a big smile on each of their faces. "What are you two smiling about?" The curly haired boy asked. He wasn't rude about it, but the tone of his voice said otherwise. "Noah...Sadie found Y/n" he immediately dropped his school bag. "Where is she?! Is she okay?! Is she alive?!" He asked, one after the other.

"Yes, shes alive, im going to drive you up to the hospital shes staying at" his mum informed, a smile was placed on the 18 year old's face. ""Well? Come on then, i wanna see her!!" He said before rushing out the house. His mum grabbed the car keys before kissing her husband and running off to chase her son to the car.

The ride was at least 30 minutes. When they got there, the nurse told them where Y/n's room was. Mrs Jupe decided to give both kids some alone time, after a year of not seeing each other.
Noah walked in to see Y/n staring out the window. Tears ran down his face and he finally spoke up: "long time, no see L/n"

The girl immediately turned her head at the very familiar voice. She made eye contact with him and smiled uncontrollably. "NOAH!" She yelled and the boy sat down and hugged her close as each of them sobbed. "I missed you, i missed you so much!" She cried, loving the presence of this boy once again.
"I missed you more Y/n..it definitely wasn't the same without you love"

Noah pulled away and he couldn't help it, he pressed his lips onto Y/n's and held her waist gently while Y/n smiled and cupped his face.
Everything was okay again...and this time, Noah swore on his life that he'd protect Y/n...

A/n: This whole story was based on the series 'Cruel Summer' which I actually finished during the summer and I enjoyed it very much! Chiara Aurelia is the main character, shes the girl who played Sheila in 'Fear Street' so i really do recommend it!