beach day

-still can't get over it-Anyways, this was requested by: _ilovemommyq_ YOUR POV:Today, me and my boyfriend, Noah Jupe, were going to the beach to spend some alone time together without stressing over school, acting

Anyways, this was requested by: _ilovemommyq_
YOUR POV:
Today, me and my boyfriend, Noah Jupe, were going to the beach to spend some alone time together without stressing over school, acting..just relaxing together! His mum was coming with us but she promised to go and have a little walk around while Noah and i just talked to each other.

I was currently sun bathing, but not for long...I suddenly felt someone hug me. They were cold and wet and i turned to see my one and only boyfriend. "NOAH- YOUR COLD" i yelled and he laughed, hugging me just a bit tighter, careful not to hurt me in any way. "Well nah- i was just in the ocean" he stated sarcastically making me smack his shoulder lightly.

He laid next to me on his towel, his head rested on his hand as he stared at me. "What?" I asked with a smile. He smiled back "nothing, you're just so beautiful" he replied making me blush (if you have dark skin, just say you smiled wider<3) he kissed my cheek then my lips. His lips were salty from the ocean which made me pull away with a sour look.

Noah laughed loudly knowing why i pulled away. Suddenly, Noah grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the ocean. He stepped in and pulled me a tiny bit but i shook my head and backed away. "Noah- its too cold" he smirked "i mean- it is the ocean sweetheart, its gonna be cold" i rolled my eyes playfully with a smile. "Come in, please" he begged, a small pout on his lips.

"Fine" i said before putting my feet in, i shivered and suddenly felt Noah's hand in mine. I looked at him and he pulled me into a kiss. This time, I couldn't care less about the salty taste on my lips, i smiled into the soft kiss and he pulled me closer. Our sweet moment was ruined when Noah pulled away and threw me over his shoulder. "NOAH!" I squealed only to hear his laugh.

The day was all going great, we had a fun time at the beach...until something happened...

Noah's mum bought us back home, Noah and I decided to watch the new Fear Street trilogy together. After my shower, i got dressed and settled into bed, waiting for Noah to get out of the shower. I scrolled on my phone until i got a notification on instagram, in curiosity, i tapped on it.

 I scrolled on my phone until i got a notification on instagram, in curiosity, i tapped on it

Y/n.aep: Noah and Y/n were spotted at the beach today, ITS DEFINITELY OFFICIAL- NOAH JUPE AND Y/N L/N ARE DATING AND I TOTALLY SHIP IT.
❤️ - 12,0894 💬 - 23456 🏷 - @Y/nL/nofficial @NoahJupe

Comments:

@cutie.jupe: I KNEW IT ALL ALONG-
@hater12: ok, gross.
@y/njupe202: i've shipped them since wonder.
@Y/nL/nofficial: Where did you find this😅
@Y/n.aep: @Y/nL/nofficial: OMG Y/N, IM SUCH A HUGE FAN OMG😍
@hater45: big no🤢

Tap for more.

I stared in shock...one thing I forgot to mention is- Noah and i have a secret relationship, we've been dating since we started filming a quiet place part 2, we liked each other since wonder. It was Noah's idea to keep our relationship secret, he knew one if us OR both of us would receive hate from each other's fans. And he was right.

Scrolling through the comments, i spotted loads of horrible ones. But I cant let it get to me, i just laughed at some of them, I knew they were pathetic, yes they did hurt, but it was funny.

@ihatey/n: y/n literally doesn't deserve Noah, he deserves someone better, like me for example❤️
-@Y/nL/nofficial: instead of worrying about mine and Noah's relationship, focus on your own non-existent one<3

Soon, i heard the bedroom door open, Noah walked in with joggers and no t-shirt, which I didn't mind since it was pretty hot in my room. His brunette curls were wet and sticking to his forehead which i found pretty adorable. He smiled and sat next to me, snuggling his head onto my chest. "Noah, the fans found out about us" thats all it took for my boyfriend to shoot his head up and look at me.

"How?!" I showed him the post by one of my fans. He grabbed my phone and scrolled through the comments but he must've noticed there were more nice comments than horrible ones, a smile formed on his face. He threw my phone to the end of the bed and kissed my lips. "Who cares if they know, i love you, you love me. Thats all that matters, we won't let the hate get to us" he whispered when he pulled away. I bit my lip and nodded in agreement.

I had Noah Jupe;
And Noah Jupe had me.