braces

I actually got braces today and my friends have the AUDACITY to call me sid the sloth from fucking ice age

I actually got braces today and my friends have the AUDACITY to call me sid the sloth from fucking ice age...so hows your day x
-
YOUR POV:
Last week, i got braces and I haven't come out of my room since. You know why? Because i posted ONE picture on Instagram and i've gotten hate comments calling me 'braceface' 'train girl' 'ugly braced bitch' and honestly, i hated it. The only reason i got hate though was because my boyfriend is Noah Jupe- if I wasn't dating him, nobody would know me to be honest.

Speaking of Noah, I hadn't seen him in a week either because I didn't want him to see my braces, he'd probably hate me like his fans...or am I overthinking? I huffed and turned Netflix on, immediately pressing Fear Street 1978, before snuggling back into bed, hugging my pillow. And just as i got comfortable, i heard a knock at my bedroom door.

"Come in" i said, but my voice was muffled by the pillow, surprisingly the mysterious person behind the door heard me somehow. I didn't bother looking up, but i did feel a dip beside me. "Y/n.." oh god- i knew that British accent from anywhere.

Noah Casford Jupe.

I sat up to look at him and smiled. "Y/n, why have you been hiding in your room...for a week?" He asked, a hint of smile on his adorable face. I shrugged and looked down, not answering otherwise he'd see my braces. I heard him sigh and gently lift my chin. "Y/n, i know you have braces and i think they look beautiful/handsome on you"

My face went from embarrassed to surprised "you think my braces are beautiful/handsome?" I asked, smiling slightly making Noah nod and kiss my cheek. "You'll always be beautiful/handsome Y/n, trust me on that" he whispered before pulling me into a soft kiss. Soon, a scream on the tv made Noah jump and I laughing out loud.

"It was just my tv love" I chuckled and he laughed in embarrassment. "I knew that..." he said and i shook my head with a huge smile.

"Now come here and watch the hottest people on earth get killed by a possessed person"

"you're watching fear street again Y/n?!"

"YES!"