Christmas Eve - II

Sorry for the delay . But here it is . The next Chapter .

"Hey Guys , Pleasure to see you all here !" 

" Oh Red , won't you invite us inside ? " said May who was holding a big bag with her .

"Where are my manners , Come inside . " I said .

"Wooh Red You got quite a house to live in . " said Gary while opening his winter boots .

"Oak Tree , You have got a bigger than mine , Come on in everyone . Be comfortable ." I said as I lead them to the living room .

"So how come The Gang shows up at my house ? " I asked while pouring out Coffee from the flask for everyone .

"Red , we are here to apologize , and considering Christmas is the best time to do so , We wanna become friends . " said Alain , while rest strained their eyes on my reaction to the question .

" Of course Ash will accept . " came a voice from upstairs , where stood milady .

"Ash ? Who is Ash ? " Clemont inquired adjusting his spectacles in his regular way .

"Well my Nickname is Ash . . ." I lied while Serena played along . 

"But how come Serena is here ?  Are you two doing 'things' ? " she smirked which made Serena blush a little , while I facepalmed .

"Serena stays with me . Her sister , My sister are also part of our family ." I replied while handing Serena the cup of coffee .

"Awww , Lovers staying with each other , I knew you two would sail . " Dawn giggled while others laughed . Serena covered her face , while I lowered my cap down .

"Anyways , why don't start with the gifts ? " Iris asked .

"Gifts ? " 

"yeah we brought both of you a token of our money savings . " said Gary as all shared a laugh .

"There was no need . " Serena said reluctantly .

"No Serena , we have been best friends , so A gift is what we share ... " said May squealing with Joy .

We were quite amazed by the gifts . Alain and Gary had brought a shirt for me , while Clemont gave a Digi-watch made by him , Serena received a beautiful dress and a bracelet from the girls .
The shirt was quite made of good cloth and matched my colour preferences of Blue . 

"Hey Serena why not try it out ? " said Dawn .

"Yeah Serena , if it does not fit we will buy another one . " said Iris .

"Umm guys , Thank you , I am honored to receive such gifts . Lets try it out . " said Serena as the three girls went upstairs to get her changed .

Meanwhile with me and the boys - 

"So Ashy-Boy you like what you see ? " Gary remarked as I was still holding the shirt .

"Yupp Oak Tree , this is so good , thanks to you all . " I gave a friendly hug to all of them .

"Oak Tree huh .. Good comeback !" He giggled at his new nickname .

"So Ash , you been in Leagues yet ? Your Lucario is quite strong and you can even beat the finals " Alain started .

"Yep been in some , but that was long ago , my battling passion has died a little . "  I said .

"Why ? Your Lucario defeated the Hoenn Champion with ease , you may even try for the PWC ." shared Clemont .

" Well Guys I am not interested , because of . . . " I trailed off as I looked outside of the window . There was a girl playing with her mother in the Snow . Though in Pallet Town it never snowed , still memories of Mother and his flashed just like it was yesterday . The girl was enjoying with her Mother .