"Shattered" - The Past

There is nothing to live upon . There is absolutely nothing , The person I admired ...
naah I can't take it...(punches his hand hard to onto wall) No , It can't turn out like this ,It simply can't ....Why am I so much of a Fool ? I didn't do anything ... What has happened to me ?

"Master , Calm down , We are here with you ... We will be there until the very end" , spoke Lucario who was tore down from heart the day after the Pokemon Showcase at the Prism Tower.
Pikachu was crying and stopped Ash by holding onto his feet ... but this didn't stop Ash....He was Shattered....His Heart had broken into a million pieces...He could not stand...

---------------
"Master the Showcase is about to start ... I see Audience in great numbers .. what is actually this master ?"asked Lucario who had never seen such pokeshow cases...
"Oh right.! you haven't seen them ... have your first look today . You will witness the aura responding to the showcase " said Ash grinning to which Lucario let out a slight smile.
Pika Pi !!!..

"yes Pikachu it is going to start ...its been so long ..5 years I guess...After visiting Alola I called Serena a bunch of times , she was too busy she didn't respond . She has become the Perfect Lady in her Life " , said the Master who was excited for the performance.

"Master who is Serena ? " asked Lucario.
" oiii Lucario , you're spoiling the Atmosphere.. just wait and watch her ...she will pop your heart like anything " . Lucario smiled at his master who was smiling with full heart after 4 months. He followed his master's advice and sat close to Ash feeling his Aura...

HIS AURA IS SO STABLE AND SO EXCITED ...I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I THINK MASTER IS ONE OF A KIND

"Lucario did you say something ?" asked Ash to which Lucario nodded a no leaving Ash concentrating on the Show...

"NOW IS THE TIME WE CALL OUR  KALOS  QUEEN  , KALOS SUPERSTAR, HIGHLY KNOWN AS THE BEST FEMALE BATTLER IN THE ENTIRE KALOS ,THE MOST BEAUTIFUL , MISS SERENA YVONNE ...

Ash almost jumped out of his place as he heard the name - "Serena Yvonne" and locked his eyes upon the girl , who came in her most beautiful attire for the pleasant evening show . Along side her stood 5 more pokemon who were looking extremely gorgeous as I must say  - described Lucario in his thoughts..

"Wooh she caught new pokemon - Altaria and Combee "- squealed Ash as he was enjoying it the most.
Pika Pi Pikachu

She Looks so beautiful ... Her smile is all my power ... I can never forget the smile ...

FLASHBACK 

Heyy Poliwag !!! Where did you go ? Poliwag come back here  !!! - I squealed as it was the most dangerous part of jungle containing all wild pokemon.

Suddenly I heard a shrill female girl voice shouting - " MOOMMMYYYY !!!.. "
I rushed towards the direction and tried to find what it was coming from ... soon I heard rustling of leaves ...from where came Poliwag ....

There you are ...Come back here ... but this one was too naughty . It ran jumping into the bush.

I crossed the bush and found a girl , cerulean blue eyes , pink dress , with a straw hat. She was scared and her face showed visible pallor .

"Hey are You Alright ? "I asked seeing her...

"Huh" she stared with those eyes...
" Hi , I am Ash . Who are you ? "
I saw the visible cries on her cheek and out of  worries I asked - "whats wrong ? "
She stammered - "I hurt my leg .. "
"Don't worry " ,I took out my handkerchief "See this. This will make it better "
I tied the  handkerchief around her leg to cover her wound...
" All done "  she was still hurt on her leg so to give her a little courage I said
" Now watch this . Feel Better , Feel Better Right Away" I raised my hands as if doing magic...

"Ouch ...It still hurts..I can't stand up" she cried in pain.

"Don't Give up till its Over .. Okay ? " raised my hand to her "Come on " I  pulled her up and we shared a hug ... She was now standing with awestruck eyes sparkling ...She was now smiling ...

I felt a familiar feeling and carried her to the camp with me...
on the way I asked her - " so Miss anonymous ...whats your name ?" 

"Ser - e- na " She replied with extreme stammering... 
"Serena  , huh ...Lets search your parents..." I was still holding her hand and walking across the land searching for a familiar blue eyed person...
Then I saw Mom talking to someone so I went over ... Serena left my hand and ran to the other lady squealing and hugging her" MOMMYY... I missed you "( I felt happy that she found her mother)

"Hey Ash ..meet my best friend from my past days ...Miss Yvonne (I bowed towards her )
Btw should not  you be at the camp site ?" - asked her delighted mother Delia
"Oh I was there .. but You know Poliwag ran away..So I went off finding it till I found Serena crying for help in the woods " I replied.
"Oh Ash saved you ... did you say a thanks serena at least ?" Miss Yvonne looked upon her daughter who was a little scared.
" no Required Miss Yvonne ..its just an  accident .. she is new here ...Well I should get going ...Bye
Serena , Bye Mom..." I ran off to the camp as Gary would have complained against me...

FLASHBACK ENDS

"This feeling is forever ... her smile is my only power ...Have I been loving serena from the very start? Am I really trusting my feelings " exclaimed Ash as he completed the story in front of  his pokemon.

All his Pokemon were almost drenching with cries and hugged Ash for his excellent narration and his backstory before any of them were ever there with him...

Ash Finds his love in Serena .. but will Fate allow this ? Will ash meet serena in the future ? Will she love him as the way Ash does ? The answer's to come...

 but will Fate allow this ? Will ash meet serena in the future ? Will she love him as the way Ash does ? The answer's to come

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

How was it ? did you like it ..please mention in the comments . I wanna know my ground..Vote if u liked it..Until then.. Thank you...

Peace✌️