The Loved ones

Ash moved with Lucario to his house . Surprisingly Ash had made himself a lot of money from winning all the challenges and It was in his mother's bank account . He had opted all of it and bought a luxurious house which stood out at the cliff of a beach . It included battle arena , which could be changed depending on his practice routine..

Pikachu , Charizard and Greninja were all out training while others rested for a while after a fierce workout in the absence of Ash and Lucario

"Hey Pikachu , wanna grab a Bite" throws a big packet of ketchup  towards him .Pikachu devours with delicacy. Meanwhile Ash feeds all his Pokemon and helps them train for another 1 hour.

After a while , Greninja asks (via telepathy ) - So Ash .. What plans today ? Just training or any break from usual routine ? " 
Ash pumps his fist saying - " Yeah greninja ... I have some plan today . why do u ask ? "
" for real ?? " asked an excited greninja who had never saw his master in a jolly mood and tried hugging Ash.
"Whats with you greninja ? " ( greninja leaps over him) laughs " greninja I can't breathe ...Why are you so excited ? I haven't even told you where or why am I going today " said Ash terribly but could feel Greninja's happiness when he told so.

"Master , After 4 months , for the fist time You have paid some attention to other surroundings . We all have endured the pain which occurred but we have to move on ,and seeing you a little jolly today made me extremely happy " said greninja who meant every talk  , grinning his face in determination.
" so thats the case ... now that you tell it ... Lucario felt the same today morning ... so as I think you all do think the same " replied Ash in a sad tone almost burst to tears .

All his Pokemon gathered around Ash and hugged him as if saying - we will never give up on you master . to which Ash dropped a tear. 
They are the best...I will never leave them

ALL BROKE THE HUG

"So Ash where are you going ? can we come too ? " asked greninja.
Ash answered - " well today I would be visiting prism tower for seeing her ... " said Ash in a little blush tone.
"Master is going to attend a special showcase performance by a girl who seems to be the Kalos queen "said Lucario in a gentle tone.
Greninja and Pikachu looked at Ash's blush and knew who she was . All Pokemon were confused at this act , until Charizard slightly touched Greninja and asked "whts all this about ? "

" Oh its none " said pikachu and greninja looking at Ash in a teasing tone smirking..
" you twoo.. come here ... " Ash ran in anger over them chasing up and down .... greninja and pikachu ran having fun...

-------------------------
7 PM ...  PRISM TOWER

Ash brought all his pokemon to the show which  was going to start in a few moments . He knew that people would be unhappy to see him so he grabbed a spot at the top of a building which stood glaringly at the same height as Prism tower. It was the perfect position , None could see him but he could see everybody. out of nowhere ...

 out of nowhere

FLASHBACK 

"A boy is climbing up the Prism tower. could he be Garchomp's trainer? "

Late evening Garchomp was at professor sycamore's lab devouring its food with delicacy while I brought an injured Froakie which had saved me from Team Rocket . 
Later Team Rocket disguised as research fellows take garchomp in their control and throw a ring lasered trap onto garchomp's neck . Garchomp burst the entire buliding in horror as Ash and his friends saw it as an enraged eater..
Garchomp flied out and kept on raging beams of anger from its mouth . It was totally pained and could not resist the collar laser.
Until I decided to climb over the prism tower and make it peaceful ..Pikachu was there with me . I had no fear . Froakie joined us along the way.
We climbed the prism tower all the way to the top where a Media helicopter was making a live forecast . I sighed .
People should be helping pokemon while they are doing this

I managed my way to garchomp which roared at me with complete irresistible anger .. it made its hyper beam quite couple of times on me .. until it got tired and was about to fall making my effort a complete failure . Froakie had a quick brain and stopped the garchomp to the floor with the help of his frubles...I was quite amazed at this effort.
But there was no time to lose . I grabbed garchomp and told pikachu to use an Iron tail on the collar.
The collar broke .. garchomp's eyes turned from deep red to the normal..,I was happy..then suddenly when I flicked my gaze towards Pikachu ...
THE LAND BELOW PIKACHU SLIPPED OFF...
PIKAACCHUUUU ... NOO , I jumped off the tower ( literally the highest tower in Kalos ) to save my buddy .

 NOO , I jumped off the tower ( literally the highest tower in Kalos ) to save my buddy

I grabbed him and faced towards the ground thinking that this was it .... Until Someone's Mega Blaziken came out of nowhere  and rescued us .It was my first glance at a mega evolved Pokemon . I stared at it in awe ...I thanked it and  was very happy ..,Froakie and garchomp cheered us from the top until they were rescued by officer jenny.. :)

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Greninja ..you remember here the first day ? " I said lightly glancing over the stage...
"I do Master...The Day I knew your worth " said greninja in a little smile tone
"That brings back so many memories " I sighed with deep happiness..

Lets enjoy the Show !!!

As Ash grins over the prism tower waiting for Serena , the Kalos queen ,He is brought by floods of memories ...What are they ? Who is actually Serena ?

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

How was it ? please mention in the comments . Its my first time here , wanna be into it..
till then thank you... ;)

Peace✌️