"Shattered"- The Present

??? - "Hey Serena !!! wait up ... You wouldn't be going without us you know " 
Serena - "Ofcourse I wouldn't ...why worry ? I , the Kalos Queen is here " 

Chorus voice - " Lets go rock !!! "

Continuation of Ash watching from above with his pokemon friends - 

After a gap of 5 mins you  know who appears on the stage along with her companions...

"Wow ... Dawn and May too ... This is gonna be interesting here ...I didn't know It would play out so well to come here watch my friends excelling ( a sad breeze fell upon his face)
Pika pi ... Pika ..(in a consoling manner)
"yeah Pikachu ..never mind ...I would rather have fun watching those three at their best today" said Ash in a cheerful tone to cheer up Pikachu , who in turn nodded and smiled elegantly...

Serena comes with a beautiful dress and a tiara which looks so marvelous on her that Ash stares in awe..He was completely taken by her smile and her beauty ... He wanted the show to never end ... it felt relaxing ... It was good to lie down here and watch all the way she moved about the stage...Ash soon lost himself in a cloud of pure happiness after seeing Serena ... It was his only intent to be at the show ...

UNFORTUNATELY FOR ASH THE SHOW GETS OVER ...

LOL , his pokemon friends were laughing at him as he was raging furiously that why did it end ...
But now only thought raced through his heart - " HE OUGHT TO SEE SERENA"

Ash told Lucario - "Lucario take your friends home ...I will get my talk and return home "
Lucario said grinningly - "sure master , take your time ."

Ash rushed down the building into the crowd with a small mask so that he could avoid public contact... As he went to the crowd

NOW TIME FOR THE AWARDS CEREMONY...

Ash stopped before going to the back and sat on a seat for the awards ceremony.

THE GOLDEN TIARA GOES TO MISS SERENA YVONNE !!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Ash was very happy at the ceremony . He was taken by the beauty and now she had won the Golden Tiara - which meant she was a World star now ...Ash screamed in excitement -- "Yeah go Serena !!! " 
 Miss Serena !!! could you share a few words of your success ?

"ofcourse .. I would love to... first of all I want to thank my parents who supported me till here , my pokemon who never gave up and lastly the one who always inspired me till the very last moment , never thought of leaving me in the worst of times , HIS DIALOGUE STILL INSPIRES ME TILL NOW  - "she shouted " NEVER GIVE UP TILL ITS OVER !!! "

Ash was in tears and thought that Serena still remembered her crystal clear... She was her only hope... she had supported him in the worst of times as he had supported her ...But clearly he meant more...

"MY ONE AND ONLY FIANCE WHO IS SITTING RIGHT HERE IN THE CROWD"

Ash got nervous ..did she realise that I was in the crowd ? strange ? but considering she is serena she is the best ...

"CALEM !!!!"

" whatt!!! exclaimed Ash ..(his mask fell down) "was it the truth ? I don't believe it for a second "- he shouted ...
Immediately Ash got recognised in the crowd ...and security guards were coming all over to catch him up ...

Ash realising this went running towards the stage...catching more attention...
"Oh here comes a fanboy " exclaimed Dawn towards Serena .
Serena grudged his shoulder and said - "whatever "

Immediately when he got up the stage - boos started over with ugly comments over the helpless boy..
He was seeking just one answer ....
He was not able to keep up with the announcement she had just made , which made him exhausted and pained ...
With all panting he said - " Serena please tell me that it was a lie ... "
Serena nodded a no and said - "what makes you feel that I lied " in an angry tone ...
Ash ran towards for making a tight hug ..but was stopped by someone who stood in front of her and Ash ...
"Hey You Aren't you that UGLY SHIT who roams around telling false accusations about everyone ? " 
"Its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS " starts to push him aside ...
gets a Big punch from him ...
"whts with you ? why are you coming between me and her ...We need to talk .."
"I AM CALEM " said the boy in a gust of roar scaring people who were shouting at Ash...
" I Am ASH " replied Ash in a more dangerous tone ...

"You need to talk to me right ... talk here right in front of everybody " said Serena in Anger...
"Don't you remember me Serena ? You do remember the words I used to tell you when we travelled the whole Kalos ..."
Serena stared at Ash for a while.... then said - "NO FILTHY SHIT ... GO AWAY ... I DONT REMEMBER YOU "
Ash was broken ...but still he tried - " Serena pls think ... You have to ..!!!" in a crying tone ...
Ash could not let his only hope down . He asked - " dawn don't you remember me ? May we travelled in Hoenn ... " he sobbed for every last word he said...

After that came a tight slap from you know who to you know who....
"Serena ???"
" GO AWAY YOU IDIOT !!! YOU JUST RUINED THE FUNCTION !!! WHY YOU ??"
"Serena pls ? " 
"TAKE THIS IDIOT AWAY , First he fakes off as a pokemon master , now flirting as if knowing me" said Serena in a stupid angry tone ...
"Ser-ena ? " 
Calem gives a big uppercut to Ash which knocks him over...and now the guards carry him out and throw in the rain...

AFTER A SHORT WHILE 

"Sere" - whispered Ash "Why me ? "

"why me??" .... "why only me ?"
Why ?? Just why ??
Ash was feeling all the way of shiverings from way up to down .. He was cold ... He saw the cold non intimidating stare of serena right through her eyes , the eyes which once were soothing and lovely to look upon traumatized every inch of his body now... His body was no longer his..He had fallen in the trap of despair ... darkness spread  all over his body ...He was no longer able to be the person he ever was before .... As Rain spread evenly through out his body , Ash could no longer sense pain, He was crossing to oblivion .....SERE...He fainted...

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

Liked it ? mention in the comments ... Vote for sure ... thank you 

Peace✌️