The Turndown of Truths Part-I

We are on top of the chart ....YEAHHH !!! Amourshipping #1 Its all your support guys .. You all are the best ...I thank you all for all your support and comments which inspires me to write these for you ...Thanks everyone who has been on the boat ...💙💙😄😄

Somewhere else - 

"Looks like this world needs a beatdown again . People still are meddling with our affairs  , We need to bring it to ourselves again ...We must eradicate this humanity .." 

"Master are you sure ? We would be slaves then to all order after the catastrophe ." 

"We gonna obliterate the world , hence ridding of its malnourishment by People. We would make people work under us .."

"Sure Master ..

AT SCHOOL

Serena POV

umm ... Its too quiet here , maybe  I arrived earlier than usual .I should search for Red , we were gonna talk about our project yesterday , but I cut it off ...Where is he ?

Oh there he is ... And there's a senior walking with him ?? What in the world is administrator Blue doing with Red ? Lets just give an eavesdrop ..

"Umm yeah .. Serena and I are in one group for the English project .If you see her , then please tell to meet me..." 

"Sure Red !! " said the senior .

"Thank you very much Blue " Red grinned as he took for his classroom .

Well Red was off to class , and for the first time Calem wasn't with me . I should probably apologize to Red about the incident yesterday and talk to him about the project we have . I was excited to talk to Red as he is the main person of interest to me. Maybe I m liking him ..
What did I say ? 

~

GENERAL POV

"Umm Red ? Can I have a word with you .. ? " said Serena in a calm nervous tone as she sat down near Ash.

"yeah sure Serena .. speak up.." said Ash cheerful as ever .

"Well first of all I m extremely sorry for yesterday . I tripped upon you and you would be quite embarrassed about that." said Serena with her hands folded to apologize  the raven head trainer.

"No problem Serena ...Its kinda my mistake too , well past is past .. No need to apologize ." said Ash holding her hands off  to comfort the blonde haired girl .

"Well Red , when should we start our project ? " Serena asked .

"We can start right off the school ..." replied Ash with his willful smile .

"After school huh ? .. Can we go to your house please ? " asked Serena as she was aware that Red might ask about her house .. 

"Sure Serena !! I don't have any objections " replied Ash as he made a wink to his partner .

"Thank you very much !!! Red ..."

Little did they know that Calem's grunts were still in the school spying on Red and Serena . They had informed about Serena's plans with Red to which Calem had ordered to kidnap Serena on the way home .

~

AFTER THE SCHOOL

SERENA's POV

I am walking alone with Red . It feels so good . His auburn eyes , Z marks on cheek they look cute .What did I say ? Why am I falling for him ? I think Margo said the truth . No it can't be ... He is still new and I have a crush ? How in the world did that happen ? 

"So Serena ...Why is Calem behaving so rudely to you ? " He asked with a frown on his face .

"huh ? " I could not speak any words of Calem . After all Red was beaten too hard the last time . I could not afford getting him beaten up again .

"Its visible Serena " He cut me off my thoughts  over Calem and I noticed a worried Red beside me.

"Well , he is my so called Fiancé ,so I have to follow whatever he is upto .." I said hesitantly . 

I knew he would catch my voice breaking and tell that I was lying . I couldn't help tale the circumstances I was under , or else Red will suffer the same fate .

As  I was going to tell something about it , I was cut off again -

"Serena Look out .." said Red as he was trying to dodge something.

"Huh ? " 

ASH POV

"Serena Look out " as I saw a grunt raising a big rod to hit her from behind .
She got a direct hit and 3 others grabbed me from behind .She fell unconscious onto the ground 

"You !!! You will pay !!" 

"Take this Man away ...we have got what we wanted ." 

"Lucario .. come out .." 

"Huh ? " the three grunts stared at the pokemon with extreme confusion .

"Aura sphere .." 

Lucario blasted off the Aura sphere without hesitation and it made a critical hit on one of the grunt. His face was half burnt and body gripping out blood  due to the intensity of the Aura I put up in Lucario for the Aura sphere ...

"You wanna mess up ? " I asked the grunts who were just behind me ..

They ran off to save their lives leaving their friend behind who was crying with pain .I gritted my teeth in anger at the act they just showed up .

"Come on now .. Lucario carry Serena and take her to my house .."

"Sure master ..About you ? " 

"I will take this man to hospital .." I said .

I was about to run off in the direction of hospital by carrying the man on my back .Until I heard a faint voice -

"Ash !!!" 

~

AT HOME

"So Ash where had you been ? " 

"I hope you don't slip out my name in front of Serena .. " I indicated my fingers on her mouth .

"You silly ?? Why don't you tell her ? " 

"She has to remember .. She must .."

"Ok whatever you say.."

I went to my room for some rest . It was really a tiring day . First school , then Grunts , the pressure was too much to handle and there is training to do too..
Lucario entered the room with a sort of confused face . Lucario sat in the seat next to me..

"Lucario , U seem distracted ? Tell me " I asked.

"Well Master , I blasted off that Aura sphere at the man .. Was it right ? " asked Lucario in a tensed tone as he sensed that he had done something wrong .

"Well Lucario , I can't tell you myself . I was angry and let too much aura control you too..."

"Yes Master , we must master the practicable situations like this ."

"Yes sure ..We will do it .."

"Master there's another thing " Lucario was in a visible dilemma.

"Yeah sure , ask Buddy " I said as I grabbed the Wolf's shoulder to make it feel comfortable.

"Master why did you save the grunt , he attempted to kill you .." 

"Lucario , you know what , you are so innocent .." I replied which turned Lucario 's eyes turn into a curious one .

"No matter who people you hate  or love , You must save all who are in need , regardless that he may turn up against you or turn up for you , The deeds all come returning back .." I said to Lucario .

"Master .. you truly are enlightened .." Lucario said as he held my hands .
  His hands are warm .

"Well how is Serena ? " I asked .

"She is sleeping now master ..I put up a bandage on her head to stop the bleeding and also put up on her bed ." 

"You are the best Lucario  !! " I exclaimed patting my friend .

"Thank you Master .." he said.

"Lucario , call me Red or Ash , in front of serena Red , and rest you know , this master seems quite awkward for me .."

"Sure master " as he left to check on my pokemon at the battle arena.

~

"Your Pokemon love you a lot .." 

"So do I " 

"Well I must make something to eat . You are tired .."

"Thank you very much Sis .."

"Call me  by my original name ,  will you ? "

"Sure Blue .."  

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

Liked it ? Mention in the comments ... Upvote and share ... You like Reading and I will provide these content with pleasure ... Until then ... Thank you .. Bye...💙

Peace✌️