The Prison Podcast

Serena POV

The Same day , but evening ...

"Hey Margo ...You feeling good ? " I asked .
"Yeah , m fine .. how have you been ? " 
" m the usual ... " 
"Any interesting happenings lately ? You haven't spoken anything about school from like 4 days.." she asked raising her eyebrows .
"Well everything's usual except for one guy .." I said .
"What ? Tell me ..." She was curious about him.
"Uhmm his name is Red ... He kinda seems fa- miliar to me ... " I said hesitantly.
"Red ? Familiar ? ... tell me the entire thingy u child ..."

Then I told him all about Red , how he almost ruined my showcase , protecting me from the gangster Lysander , beating May and Dawn with one move  and beating Calem today and his care about me . I told her  about how he looked , how he battled, how we spent the night in the cave  and his personality describing him as an Idol ...

"Seems like...My Sissy has a crush " She grinned with that weird smile .
" N- oo .. Its not the way as you see..." , I stammered and heard chuckling from her .
"You 're Blushing ...Haha ...My Sissy is Blushing... oooohhh..." she tickled me and made my face and ears even more redder than it earlier was ...
"You Idiot --She interrupted - " So this Red ... Does he show any affection towards you .." 
"Yeah , he does ... But I kinda have a feeling that he is familiar and I know him .." 

"Is it Ash ? " she asked .
"Who Ash ?  " I was confused .
"You used to have a crush on someone ... Didn't you tell me ? it was like 2 years back I guess ... "
"I don't remember anyone with Ash ... " 
"Aww come one Sissy , You exaggerated so much about him on phone talks while I was abroad."

I was confused now.. Margo kept asking me about a Boy named Ash , but I didn't have the faintest memory about him . It felt me quite empty , but the name Ash seemed quite familiar too me , like I had heard him from somewhere else ...

"Umm .. there was one dialogue you kept talking about ... uhhh .. umm ... What was that ..?
Never .... "
I interrupted - " Never give up till its over .."
"Yeah thats the one ... You told that he was the one who gave you that punch line ..." She smiled sheepishly.

I was undergoing many thoughts now ... Who was Ash ? Did I forget about him ? Or did anything had to deal with ...Ugghhh this was so confusing ...This kept my head stirring for like a minute..

"Hey ...Open the door.. " said someone .
I was startled ... I knew it was Calem , but now he was coming with three persons tied and black bags over their heads to prevent them from seeing anything ... Seeing him sent shivers down my spine . 
"Here ..I told you would be getting some more inmates ... "  as he kicked all of them in the prison who fell hardly on the floor ...
"See , don't even try to be clever with me , or you know the consequences .." he said harshly .
"Ye -s -ss ..." I stuttered . 

He went away with his grunts giving a death glare to me . I was scared , maybe after today's incident he will kill me.
After he was gone , my vision fell upon the three . 
I was shocked at what I saw
.

"May , Dawn and Gary ? What are you doing here ? "  I was totally shocked .

"You see ... Calem actually overheard the two of us apologizing to Red . We chuckled at him too when he said he wanna be friends with us , but when we two visited him in afternoon , he just kicked us hard ...tried to choke us ...We are sorry , Serena ... " said Dawn in a crying tone , almost tears swollen in her eyes .

" Sorry for ? " I was confused at this sudden change of behaviour  I saw in both of them .

"We always tortured you .. But being on the receiver end today , we realise how bad you must be going on ..." said May with a low deepened sad voice .
" umm ... ok .. if you have realised your mistake , I forgive you ... " 
"thanks serena !!" yelled both of them .

"But that doesn't explain why are you here Gary ? " I asked 
"Actually ... I was listening to u ladies talk first ... Well .. I am here for ?? umm no reason I guess.. "said Gary with a hesitant tone .
"You did something to piss off Calem didn't you ? " said May
"Not really ...but he wanted entire research credit to be made on the name on him .."
"How come ? you 'd have definitely said a NO .." said Dawn 
"Yes .. and I got caught up and he told me that he will torture me till I beg him for death ..." 
"Thats dangerous .." 

Soon me , Margo ,  Gary , Dawn and May talked about things which we were interested about ... until the topic of the boy came on  --- " RED " 
"umm ...Serena is it the same red that you were talking about ? " Margo asked 
"Yes sis .. its the very same red .. " 
"His Lucario was powerful .. " exclaimed Gary . 
"Indeed ... it oneshotted our mega evolved pokemon .."
"What ? are you saying that he defeated your mega evolved pokemon in one shot ? " yelled Margo ..
"Yes .. we were there at the audience ..we saw it for ourselves .." said Gary ..
"He has a pikachu too ... " may added " a cutie " added Dawn with joy ..

Now I had a faint memory , about the boy with the pikachu who saved me .
The yellow colour must have been pikachu covering his hair
.

"Red seems somewhat familiar to me .." Gary said as he added " It feels like I know this person well from before ..."
"Now that you say it . I feel it too .." May added .
"Yep .. his smile made me almost familiar with him .." said Dawn .
"My sissy too has the same .." said Margo ..
"Uhmm .. yess .. but from where .. ? " I said ...

We all pondered for about an hour thinking about any name which striked us .
"He did come , when tht villain called the pokemon master though , and he came like one also .."
"Whatt!!! " exclaimed all except margo .
"Was that masked Man Red ? " asked Gary as he also saw the TV where he arrived with Lucario ... but didn't get any news further ..
"Yes .. He saved me ... " I said .
"Oh ... so u were saved by Red not Calem ? " asked Dawn.
"Yes .. I was saved by him .. not Calem ... I wonder though , why he came to save me? ... " I asked myself ..
"You are a complete idiot .." Margo chuckled 
"What do u mean sis ? " I was confused .
"He is Ash.."

                                                                    ~O~

As Margo discovers for sure that Red's identity is Ash , will Serena and her friends be able to recapitulate any memory about Ash , the answer's to come - 

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

Liked it ? Mention in the comments ...Be sure to upvote ...I will meet ya in the next one ..until then .. thank you ..Bye...

Peace
✌️