The Night

Ash's Lucario vs Lysander 's Army all Pokemon...It was the battle Lysander seeked for as he knew he was going to crush him with all his might . " So what are waiting for" said Ash  clenching his fist tightly with confidence. Lysander knew of the perfect plan , He would target his attacks on Ash rather than on Lucario , thus winning it with ease..
Ash felt something uneasy about the grin Lysander gave to him and hence he told - "Lucario , be careful .I think Its gonna turn nasty " to which Lucario let out a quick sigh and focused on the battle.

"Lets go... Gyarados... Mega evolve " declared Lysander as the white lights of combination intermingled to form the Greatest Gyarados one had ever seen...
The police Officers and the crowd were scared too much of the creature.. It was humongous , scary and one which seemed stronger like never before . It was the ultimate crisp of gyarados , 
THE MEGA GYARADOS ...
Ash let out a quick smile on his face , which went unnoticed as he had worn the mask .

"Lets start  the show , Hyper Beam " .Gyarados prepares the Hyper beam with enormous power..
"Lucario ...Aura sphere " uttered Ash 
The Hyper beam and Aura sphere made contact ...The Aura sphere absorbed the whole of Hyper Beam like earlier and striked The gyarados making a direct critical hit...
Gyarados was barely standing ... The enormous beast couldn't take the Power of the Aura sphere ...It was too much to handle

The crowd stared in absolute shock..They had never seen such a battle ...such enormous power built up in a pokemon like Lucario fighting against the biggest Mega gyarados one had ever seen...
"Now Lucario , Mega Punch .. finish it off " said Ash to his trustworthy partner.
 Lucario landed a Critical on Mega gyarados .. Gyarados fainted in just couple of seconds..
Lysander signalled his grunts to attack Ash..
" Oh no You don't ... You just messed up " said Ash grinning as he kicked and punched every grunt back to their knees..
Lysander was scared , but he still had the advantage ..His helicopter was right above wandering in the perfect nick of time...
"You have lost Lysander.. now handover Serena carefully to us .. or else it will be a beat.." said Ash in a calm tone
"you Think I have ? But you know I have her ... haha .. guess its time to say bye bye.."

With this he climbed the rope of the helicopter and Kicked Serena off the Cliff...
Serena was taped on her mouth and her hands were tied.

"Serenaaa ..." shouted Ash as he ran towards the cliff and jumped ...

Serena 's POV

This boy was  acing it...he was so marvelous to watch upon as he battled ...Seems like he is the true pokemon master ...But why was he hiding his identity? Why he wore the mask ?

Lysander threw me off the cliff ...I could still endure the pain though of his kick ... but now I was falling ... I started to have reminiscences of my whole life ,  me being the Kalos queen , me ignoring my parents , loving calem , how I messed up at the first day of the school ...it was all hovering about ...and at last I saw a faint memory of a boy having his hand out...
Was this it ? Was this my end ?
I was tied up so I couldn't move a knee to make my fall in the river ...If it was shallow ? Would I die here ?  I was scared at the very thought of death...
Suddenly I felt arms , warm  , they were rough yet caring , I was crossing to oblivion as I closed my eyes ...
I fell in the river ... but I was open , untied and landed a soft fall ..How ? was it someone ?
The currents were too strong ..I was taken . I could see no one in the deep water which made my heart race faster...I knew this feeling earlier...I was drowning ...I couldn't help but keep up the water . My body started feeling numb , it wasn't responding and so was I ...

                                                                               ~o~
Ash's  POV

I jumped off the cliff and held my hands to maximum extent to catch her ... I untied her and grasped her opposite to me as we both fell with maximum impact on water .. It was quite a pain...
Then I was underwater , thankfully the river wasn't shallow ...I could see a pink colour fading away  in the water ...I knew it was Serena ..I swam with full force in the direction , my hands were numb , legs were paining , Breath was out  but I couldn't let her die amidst these circumstances..
And I caught her...finally
But my body was giving away .. we landed quickest on the shore .. 
I was panting with full exhaustion but I couldn't hear another breath ? Was she gone ?
"Serena ...wake up " I pumped her stomach driving out the water..She wasn't breathing .. the pulse rates were dropping fast..
I knew I had to do a mouth to mouth resuscitation ...I didn't think of anything else.
I closed her nostrils , went to her mouth and started filling in air ... giving her lungs a little push by my hands too...It was not working
I started to feel fear .. but I kept on repeating ... until she coughed releasing massive water from her mouth..
I did it..Yes !!
I turned my head away and smiled ... I was feeling proud of myself ... proud of saving a life .. in ages...
I soon put up my mask..

------------------
"Thank you very much " said Serena ..
"No Problem , Kalos Queen " said Ash ...
"well who are you ? why have you covered your face ?  you were battling great  btw" 
Ash went happy at this comment of serena and giggled a little ..
"Thank you very much miss. but my identity must stay a secret .. so I don't tell anybody " told Ash ...
Serena shivered a little bit and was cold from the river water..
"Oh you are cold ... " said Ash in a generous tone.
"Yes.. aren't you ? " asked Serena in a shivering voice..
"Well I m not that much .. lets take a walk .. We might find a cave to take shelter for today's night"  
"Sure"
But it started to rain.. the drops were big and it was a thunderstorm coming ...
"Lucario , come on out ...(Lucario comes out) ... find us a cave using your aura " asked his trainer..
Lucario nodded and led them to the cave .. surprisingly it was big enough and deep too ...
Ash - "give a bit of flare from your aura here .. I need a fire ... (Lucario creates a small fire camp )
Thank you lucario .. take a good rest..
Serena - "so Pokemon master ? how come you are here ? " 
"well I saw the news on TV and it was a dangerous one .. so I came up" replied Ash in a friendly tone..
"Serena how did you get caught up by him " Serena looked at him curiously " Like , you should have a lot of guards and being Calem around as your Fiancé ... He could have protected you...SO how come you got kidnapped all of a sudden  ??" asked Ash who had analyzed the situation well enough..

"Well ..Its kinda... personal" said Serena with a sad look..
"oh ..I get it.. never mind..." said Ash who had been curious of the incident now more than ever.

------------------------

8 o clock morning at Ash's house

"I am feeling kinda refreshed Lucario ...its good" said Ash in a cheerful manner .

"Master you seem kind of happy today ? anything happened last night ?" Lucario smirked ..

"Wanna Hear? " said Ash in a joyful tone ...

As the Journey continues...

Liked it ? mention in the comments .. As much review I get .. Its my betterment...Be sure to upvote.. Arigatooo..😄😄

Peace✌️