"Red and Serena"

ASH POV

The Same day after being held captive in a locker .

"Aww Man ...!!! That hit hard ... It still is paining ...Wait ? Where am I ? Where are all ?
Oh ...I know I must have been thrown after being passed out ..."

I struggle a lot and then kick myself out of locker. Finally I was out . What a relief ..
Well , I have a faint memory of what happened though after I passed out ...But I think its already evening , lets get home ...

Outside I saw Lucario , Greninja and Pikachu searching for me . My Aura didn't respond to Lucario's hence he could not get a trace of me ...
"Guys m here ..!!!" 
All three of them squealed in excitement and tackled me down for a great hug .They were swarming over me like anything .
"Master where were you ? "asked Lucario  seeing cuts and bruises on my hands and face .
"Well I got in some sort of fight .." 
"Master ... Its unusual of you to fight anyone ... Something happened ..?" asked Lucario . 
"I will tell you later Lucario , lets go to home...I need to rest ..."

The 3 folks gradually walked me to the home oblivious to the condition Serena was  in . I worried about Serena , but now I must rest ... and think about the instance today. Well Gary didn't make a call in a while ... Busy I guess...

We all went home and were tired of the day , I did some training and went to make food for all , until I was called by Lucario ...
"Master ..What is this ? " asked Lucario who held a chit in his hand which he took out from the jacket's pocket .
"That's a paper ...Oh I remember ..somebody slid it into my pocket ? anything's written ? " I asked .
"Yes Master ... It has some info .." 
"Fine , I will check it once m done with all the chores ...Go and rest Lucario.."
"Sure Master ..."

THE NEXT DAY-

I was on the way to school with a strict plan after what I read in the note . It was an address and a note " Help me " ... I didn't know anyone in help except Serena .Of course I knew that there was something wrong between her and Calem , but this felt worse . 

While walking through the corridor ... I noticed quite many eyes staring at me ... I was popular , but this was bad , I was the centre of notice ...Then I saw a black car stopping just by the gate...
I knew ... This was Calem...

I gave him a death glare , to which he responded by gritting his teeth . I knew he was pissed off , but  he still hadn't got over it , he wanted a full defeat by me ...
And next came Serena , with a dull face , fake smile and swollen eyes . I could tell that she had been crying the last night . Oh Serena ... I hope that I can do anything for you ...

At the English Class -

"Well you all have been working good enough ...since the tests are two months later... I will give you all a group project , A group of two .."
"Ma'am that means I and Serena are in the same group  no ..." shouted Calem.
"No , She is your fiancee but group means to have a different individual ,for improving vocal skills .." said the Teacher .
"Ma'am We are not doing the project then .." He yelled angrily .
"Mr . Xavier Behave yourself !!! She is not your wife yet ..." The teacher shouted angrily .
"Oh dumb teacher , telling us to do some filthy project ..." He shouted ..
"Mr. Xavier my decision is final , you are suspended for 7 days of the week and your partner Serena has to come to school all those days by her own ..."
" HELL NO !!!..." and there comes a left hand tight connection heard in the entire block as the whole class stares in silence..
This was excess . Calem actually was a little more hyper about Serena . I knew he didn't care about Serena , but why was he always making her under his control ? I needed to know the deep reason .
"Ok class , I have paired all the groups .  I need no arguments from any child about the pairing .
Be sure to tell Miss Dawn , Miss May and Mr Oak about their pairings . All names came and I heard of them all , but I didn't get my name in any of them .

"Ma'am Did you read out my name ? " I asked .
"Oh Red .. I forgot about you .. Yeah since Calem will not pair with her , so Yours would be Serena .." 
"Ohk Ma'am ... Thank - you ..." I said and had a glance at Serena who lushly smiled at me ,which I responded too but was  met by another pair of red eyes of him , Calem .

AFTER THE CLASS

Calem was undoubtedly angry . He came rushing forward to me with his ugly face and death stare and said " She is not going anywhere .."
"Its not your choice , She has a project , She has to .." I replied with a high pitched voice.
"You are getting on my nerves , new pig .." 
"Oh yeah !! you got scared I think .." 
"You will pay for your deeds ... Lets do a deal ... If you defeat me in a 6 on 6 battle then I would let Serena do the project with you , but If you lose , you have to suffer under me as your boss .." 
"DEAL !!" I said instantly with great anger looking dead into his eyes .

Calem went off with his grunts , I was however left alone . Gary didn't come , neither did May and Dawn .. None familiar too ... What was I going to do ...

Until a Soft Voice Poked me...

"Hey R- e-d !! actually Principal Diantha wanted to meet yo - u ..." said a pair of blue cerulean eyes glistening as in an endless sea ... 
"umm .. Ok..  Se -re - naa " I replied as I folded my hands infront of her.. 

The air was getting warmer .

I could hear her tensed breaths .

My Heart was racing too fast . " Lubb Dupp Lubb Dupp..." It was going faster.

An Odd atmosphere was set up all around , I was staring right at her eyes .

She was doing the same too .

"Umm... Se-re --naa ? "

"Yes-ss ... R -e- d !!"

Well she was doing the same stammering too ...

And then the least expected thing happened .Someone just brushed aside Serena ,  She fell upon me . I tried to catch her , but we both ended up falling ...

  Her  blue bright eyes were just meeting mine after we caught up in a odd yet comfortable position . We were inches from each other .
 I didn't notice earlier but she was more prettier when she was close .
 Those eyes , her face , her smile , her looks were looking so charming from the position I was in . Serena was on top of me .Her hands were on mine , incredibly soft and delicate .  I didn't know why but I wanted to kiss her .She was cute. 

Her blushed cheeks were sign of her liking to me . Her lips were really close . She was moving closer ...

The next thing I wanted was a mistletoe , if it grew right under here , then I could have done that.

She was staring right at me ... Until I broke this awkward silence - " umm ..Serena ? "

She probably realised what was going on and got up fast . 

"I am very sorry .." She said and ran off in the opposite direction .
"Se - ree - naaaa..." I yelled but she ran way far where I could not see her .

What just happened ? People were laughing at us . I was quite embarrassed and gathered my books and went to the next classroom for my class .. I thought about her ...

Serena is so cute!!

Wait... did I say that ? 

Adorable ? isn't it this photo ? Well Ash develops feelings for Serena , will he able to deduce Calem 's problem

Well Ash develops feelings for Serena , will he able to deduce Calem 's problem..Will Serena tell Ash about her condition ? the answer's to come 

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

Liked it ? mention in the comments ...Be sure to upvote .. thanks .see ya

Peace
✌️