Serena's Past

Thank you all very much 2K views ..wow ... in just a week ... You all are the best... A hearty thanks again for being on the track upto now ..Well sorry for the delay , my last exam just got over today , so here you go , we have the next episode ...💙😄😉

Serena 's POV

It was so horrible today...

After the beating up , I never got to see Red . He never came back .
He was unconscious , but I expected that someone will eventually find him and report it to the authorities .But no teacher made a damn call about his whereabouts . I was responsible for this .
If I hadn't mumbled at Calem 's grip on my hand , he shouldn't have been beaten up ...This is all my fault .

"Umm .. You are Serena , I guess .. " asked a girl .

I turned to find ... Cynthia...the school 2nd champion .

Cynthia is a tall, and slender young lady with wavy knee-length creamy blonde hair that has bangs covering her left eye. Her eyes are gray. She wears straight black leg trousers, a long black coat with a V neck and black fur rimming the cuffs and running down the end of the coat . 

"Ye -s -sss ? ... I am Se - re -naa .." I stammered .
" Well have you seen Red around ? I believe he studies in your class ...I wanted to meet him .. " She asked .
Calem was staring me from the corner . If I said the truth he would kill me for sure . I was scared .
I gulped
.

"No - oo ..." I replied hesitantly .
Soon Cynthia managed to see my field of vision and had a glance at Calem . 

No ? 

Why was I looking at him ?

Now she will have more qs ? 

I can't handle it . I can't tell more lies ....

"Ok.. then .. I may take my leave .. If you see him , just inform that the principal wants to see him" 
"ye- aah .. Sure... " 
"Thank you .. take care .. " she waved as she took her leave ...

After the last period , I wanted to find Red , but 
"Hey where are you going ? Better be here , or else you know .. "
I was caught up by him . My life is so ruined . I end up getting hurt by someone or the other and someone close to me suffers too ...

After Getting at Calem's Home -
Calem was the son of a big business man . His Father mostly stayed abroad , but had given his son to lavishly spend his money wherever he wanted .
"Now get on ...I don't have the whole day .. " 

In this whole house , Calem kept me in a prison . A dark , lonely place , feeble to rats and sewers .
Ughh ... But I had to stay for the safety of everyone . I had to stay strong , cause someone said me once  and I still remember - 

"Never give up till its over ." 

Those words muffled me up .An extraordinary sense of confidence rose up whenever I repeated those words . I don't know where I got that from , but its so familiar .
and ....( suddenly)

FLASHBACK 

"Mom !! am home . Whats for dinner today ? ... " I looked around " Mom ? Mom where are you ? ".
I drifted to the kitchen.
A man had a dagger right through her heart ...
"MOMMM ???  "I cried ,almost tears rubbing my cheeks ...
"You need to find him ,Serena ... You need to find him ... Run Serena ... Run " said Serena's mother , who was coughing blood after being heavily stabbed .
"Mom , I will never leave you ... " I said , as she clutched my hands ....
"You must find him ...Serena ..." said Mom , as her ruffled words were the last of her death .

"Now time for the daughter ... come here child .. get to your Mom ... " said the black masked man , who was holding dagger to just kill me .
I was scared , shocked , my limbs were numb.. I could not move .. All world had stopped in the short interval of time I found myself with the murderer...This was the end of me ... This was the end of my Life ... My family ...

I was unconscious and my vision was blurred , but I heard a boy rushing upto the man and beating him up ...I could not see his face ... but he made him unconscious .

and the next moment , I realised that I was in the hospital . The boy had brought me .  I could never see his face ... He was familiar , but I didn't know him . The doctors were telling him about me perhaps ...

"SERENA !!! "

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Huh ? " 
"Hey I have been calling you for like 5 times .. Come up here and get your food ... and feed it to her too ... And don't worry you're getting a new room mate soon ." He said as he left the food at the floor .

"Margo ... pls eat !! you will get sick if you don't ..." I said as I fed her .
Margo was my elder sister . She was a strong person . But she was now the most dull , least energetic person now . She had changed after Mom's death . She was in abroad while she heard the news and this devastated her ... Mom was our only support . After I was born , Margo told me later that Mom used to get beaten up by father , because I was a girl . 

Margo was brutally beaten up by Calem , even tortured by her grunts . His Girls , May and Dawn used to always whip her  as a show and Calem laughed at her being tortured . 
I don't know how to put this , but I even saw her being tortured at more sensitive parts , It was so much terrible ... I still see myself as burden to her ... I don't know but she gets all the pain for me and I can't handle it .  
And next he is waiting for me ...
But Margo doesn't give up , she always makes her as the sufferer.

She always asks " Did you find him ? " 
But to my usual response " No ..." 
She hasn't given up yet . Neither have I . Maybe I will find one day that " him " . 

But this hurts ... It hurts so much ... All pain ...
All this suffering ...Why wasn't I like normal children ?
Why me only ?
"Why me ? " I cried as I crept on the lap of my sister in the abandoned , despair prison waiting for the        "Him"

As Serena looks for the hope of light in the dark clouds , Ash is nowhere to be found in the school complex ..? Will light support these two ? The fate lies 

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

liked it ? mention in the comments ...thank you ..See Ya in the next one ..

Peace✌️