A Happy Turn

Latest Chapter !! Yeah completed Our Lovely couple reunion . A serious turn of events lie underneath . Be sure to enjoy 💙. Well here goes -

"Do you still love me ? "

Pain struck through Serena's heart . She had longed for Ash to ask the question and for her to answer in the most beautiful way that she loved him ever since . Though she was fragile , though she was weak , though she was easy to divert , but still her final feelings resided with him . He was the person who she strived to be till now . His auburn chocolate eyes  made her eyes swirl in dreams in the farthest lands and oceans . She had been hurting Ash , but now she needed him . 

"I always loved you Ash . . . " 

Ash was taken aback at the words . He was clearly out of words . His mind wandered in the deep sea searching for Possible Scenarios when he opened up to talk something to her . All he had done was ignore her for the last 10 days .

Even Blue managed to talk with him and told to give her another chance . But Serena needed a lesson , she needed to stand up . I could not go everywhere defending her . She made out with Trevor , but couldn't she just slap him or be teared at the spot to make him feel that it was indeed a misunderstanding .

 All she did was stand , stand dumbfoundedly about the incident going on . But He couldn't live without her either . He was longing to establish a relationship with her from  the last 10 days and today Serena had finally come .

"Serena . . . " He managed to say up to her name only when Serena interrupted.

"Ash , I know I have hurt you a lot . I have indeed not become the woman you are longing to be with . I know you deserve much more than me . I know you have lost feelings for me . . . " She said as tears dropped from her eyes glistening her cheeks . She was sobbing with hands on her eyes .

Ash couldn't see her cry . He raised his hand and wiped Serena's tears gently while holding her cheek . He started - 

" Serena . . . Its not true . . . "

Serena gasped at Ash's statement . She was shocked that Ash still had feelings even after the tremendous turn of events they both had while they were together . She was crying , but now her tears had stopped .

"Serena , I have wanted you and me to always be together . I have always loved you from the bottom of my heart . That day when you refused to even look at me in the Kalos Showcase , I was devastated , broken , I knew you didn't remember but still I tried my best . . .I had no one beside me , I was  alone  "

Serena couldn't help but stare at Ash's eyes . His eyes hid the emotion and back wrench he had been carrying since that day , but one thing caught her up - " I knew you didn't remember "
What did Ash mean by that ? I was caught up in the horrendous turn of truths from past and present . 

"How did you know that I didn't remember ? "

Ash turned his head away . He didn't look at her . A tear dropped his cheek and landed on his thighs . Serena's eyes saw again the soft side of Ash , his fragile part , the part where he was affected the most . The tension in the atmosphere was inevitably rising . He had dropped quite many drops on his thighs .

"Ash . . ."

He looked again with his pulped face towards Serena . Serena did not waste a moment . She immediately plunged her lips on him . 

A jolt of electricity , pain , fear , future , present , past and atlast Love went through both of them . Serena kept pushing her lips on to him , and then Ash started responding too . Both were dying without each other , and the only thing which could bring them closer had to start with this . Ash moved his hands towards Serena's back pulling her closer , while Serena's hands were on Ash 's neck . 

Ash was not startled by Serena's actions . He knew he required that , He missed her , a lot . Those 10 days though he had been a tough man , but his heart knew exactly who was the most important person at the end of the day .After Lucario's incident with Serena , his mind had been plagued with fear and threat . He did blame Serena for not being a tough girl , but yet on the back of mind he knew that the hangover from Calem 's incessant torture would not come at end so easily . He knew if Serena had to become a tough girl , then he must leave her . Her shining knight had to leave her . But the aftermath was too unpredictable , Lucario almost becoming insane . 

"Serena , you don't know how these 10 days went without you . . . " Ash stated as he hugged her and kept his head on her shoulder .

Serena felt comfortable . After all , Ash was the one who had been her love from the very childhood . She knew Ash had never been on the receiving end although he had lost so much in his growing up . He had given every person a chance , and still she failed to grapple it when she had the opportunity . But now , All felt good , resting in each other's shoulders . They knew this moment was inseparable .

"Ash its Likewise for me , Those 10 days were so worse . . ."

Ash now parted himself . His eyes now turned from calm to a rather angry one ?

"Sere ,  Who did this to you ? " Ash's smile turned into a normal frown as he said this .

Serena turned her head down . 

Once Again .