27. Ridiculous

Summary:

In which kei looks forward towards a possible future.

》》》》》♡《《《《《

“Where do you want the lace” kei glanced at the male from his place on the stage. “Put all the lace over there in the corner with the other table cloths”Hajime nodded and walked off with the boxes.

It was two days before Tadashi’s wedding and kei recruited the entire chaos squad to help him set up the hall for the reception. Tetsu,Koutaro, hajime and Tachi are bringing in all the ordered boxes.  Akaashi,sakusa and atsumu are sorting out the contents. Kei,oikawa and satori are polishing vases .

“Isnt there people who can do this for us?” Atsumu whined. When he saw there were more boxes that needed to be sorted. 

“There are but they only coming tomorrow and I wont be free the entire day tomorrow and since I’m planning this wedding on Tadashi’s request I want to atleast sort out the table placement and drapes so tomorrow I don’t need to be hands on.” Kei explained as he put down the finished vase and grabbed the last one.

“Do we atleast get lunch ?” Bokuto whined.

“Yeah slaves are atleast entitled to a meal" Atsumu added happily.

Kei smirked at them darkly .”theres a loaf of bread in the box over there if you good you might even get water.” Keis eyes glinted with mischief. The entirety of the chaos squad looked visibly upset. 

“I’ve got pizza here for a Tsukishima" they all turned to the teenage girl standing there, she visibly flinched at the sudden attention .

Kei sighed. “over here.” He raised his hand and the girl walked over eyeing the alphas carefully as she passed them. He placed it on the edge of the stage and kei handed her the money she nodded and speed walked out of there. They eyed the pizza hungrily and kei ignored them trying to finish polishing the vase.

And he took his time.

15 minutes later he sighed. “Fine lunch break.” Kou and atsumu was the first to make it to him kei moved the polished vases out of the way they moved the boxes to the centre of a big circle they formed ,akaashi and sakusa brought out beer and juice. From the kitchen as he walked over and sat down. 

Atsumu sat between kei and Tetsuro since he was one of the ‘pyscho paths' who liked pineapple on their pizza and since kei had the only pizza with pineapple it made sense to sit beside him.

“So kei how’s wedding planning going?” oikawa leaned back on Hajime who simply adjusted his position so he laid comfortably against his chest. 

“I feel like I’m planning a whole week long parade ,this is tiring.” Kei groaned leaning back on the crate behind him. 

Toru chuckled. “it would have been easier if you let us take over.” He mused in that annoying sing-songy voice he did sometimes.

“Yeah cause you’d of run the whole thing from the drapes to wakatoshi's socks” kei snorted and Hajime laughed. Oikawa eyes shot to him and he tried to play it off as a cough. Trying to take a sip of his beer discreetly avoiding the Omegas gaze. 

“What is that supposed to mean?” he looked at Iwaizumi accusingly. 

“you have a strong personality and it’s easy to bend the will of more softer Omegas so I wouldn’t trust you around Tadashi his easy to coarse into anything.” Sakusa said nonchalantly while reaching for another slice. Atsumu snorted and sakusa spared him a glance. "I don’t know why that’s amusing to you, you essentially oikawa if he went to nationals and grew up on a farm" Tetsuro broke out in laughing and Koutaro joined.