37. The aftermath

Summary:

In which we see the extent of the accident

》》》》》♤《《《《《

Kei was a wreck.

There was no other word to describe it.

 It’s been 4 days since the accident. 

4 days since…

Kei refused to leave hiros side.

He hasn’t showered. 

Barely ate.

Or slept. 

Kei just sat there beside his son with Tetsu right there beside him.

After the accident hiro was put into a medical induced coma. He lost a lot of blood and his medical condition made it risky to have him up and about. So after he got cleared from brain damage he was put under. He was on lots of drips to try and get his body to heal himself.his wound itself was fairly healed because of all the healing aids they pumped into him. His stitches are still intact.

His vitals were stabilizing he just needed to wake up. They plan on bringing him back after his blood volume reaches a certain number. So now they just had to wait. 

Tetsu has been trying to reassure him and just be there for him but even that was proving difficult . He loved hiro like his own so he understood atleast to some extent the pain the omega felt.

Everyone has been in and out of the hospital visiting the child. But because of his compromised immune system they cant stay to long because they risk making him sick. Kei was allowed to stay by his side and so was tetsu so he was under constant supervision. 

Because kei was his mother and tetsu was his alpha so he was allowed to stay longer.

He went down to fetch coffee. The chaos squad was there. He called them to tell them about the results. They arrived shortly after .

They were all sat in the cafeteria at a table. Atsumu,Toru and Koutaro hadn’t brought their significant other nore did satori,they came half dressed . Like they were hurried. 

Who was tetsu to judge.

He looked like complete shit.

The past few days have been a wreck for him. His watched kei slowly deteriorate before his own eyes.

At first kei still tried releasing calming pheromone.

 Talking to him. 

But as the days went by kei started speaking less and less. He stopped trying to change his scent. It was constantly this mix of sour strawberries and bleach.

Lately it’s just been broken sobs and vague promises.

Toru spoke first . “so what so important I couldn’t even get dressed properly for?” he took a sip of the shitty hospital coffee and cringe before pushing it away. 

Tetsu took a shaky breath. “I fucked up. I fucked up real bad and I don’t know how to fix it.” The entire table tensed. Koutaro was the first to ask anything. 

“Will it make kei leave again?” his voice was small.

Tetsu looked into his best friends eyes.

With all the pain his been bottling up.

With all his suffering and Koutaro hands clenched.