35. Hiro's Heart

Summary:

In which we see the depth of hiros heart .

》》》》》♡《《《《《

The next morning kei was up early .he managed to take a shower and get dressed.He made a bowl of cereal and went to wake up hiro. Unfortunately hiro was especially tired so it was proving to be difficult. It didn't help that hiro snuggled into a sleeping Tetsu everytime kei attempted to wake him. He let out an exasperated sigh.

Kei glanced at the alpha beside his son. Tetsu had his face buried in between the pillows. He was sleeping on his stomach hiro buried into his side . Tetsu was exhausted. His been working for 2 days consecutively. Keiji told him he did that sometimes when he was stressed or swamped with work.

It was apparently hard for him to be dragged away. So it was easier to wait for him to run out of work. Once he did he would come home and crash.

He sighed attempting to wake the child up again. He whined but but didn't try to snuggle into the alpha again. He rolled on his back and looked like he was actively trying to open his eyes. Kei caressed his cheek calling his name softly. He finally managed to open his eyelids.

Soft gold eyes looked at him . "Still tired" he grumbled with a pout. Kei giggled. "up up baby we have lots to do today." He grumbled but raised his arms so he could get picked up. Kei giggled and picked him up. He rested his head on the Omegas shoulder.

"mommy?" Kei hummed as he left the room.

"Is uncle tetsu coming with us today?" kei stopped his brows furrowed.

"Today was supposed to be hiro and mommy day, we haven't been able to have it in awhile. So that's why it's the whole day"

Hiro was quiet for a moment before he spoke again. "I know"

"Why would you ask that baby, you never ask?" He was quiet for a while again before he spoke.

"mommy loves uncle tetsu too right" kei's brows shot up he shifted the child so he could look at him clearly. Hiro looked unsure. "what makes you think that?"

Hiro wouldn't look at him when he spoke. "mommy looks at uncle tetsu like aunty dashi looks at uncle toshi" kei's expression softened he placed a kiss on the side of his face. "mommy still loves you a lot, I do love him but just because I love him doesn't mean I love you any less. You still my little firefly" hiro giggled when kei nuzzled his face.

"can uncle tetsu come with?" hiro asked hesitantly. Keis brows furrowed. "but its hiro and mommy day?"

"I know but I like uncle tetsu and he doesn't try to take mommy from me so I can share mommy with him just this one time cause he works really hard." Kei was taken aback. Hiro has never wanted to invite anyone before. He wouldn't even allow keiji to join them so for him to want to invite someone was big.

Keiji smiled at him. "ok you go eat and brush your teeth while I go wake up uncle tetsu." Hiro grinned at him and nodded. Kei put him down and he walked off. Kei watched him walk down the hall.

It's been so long since his seen his son this happy around others. All the bullying and isolation he has to deal with at school really dampened his mood. Hiro was a happy child always smiling and laughing but kei could see his hurt he was when he first got bullied. His not the same he was when he started school but his better.

The only way he'll be completely better is if he starts making friends his own age. Kei frowned before walking back into the room. Tetsu was still on his stomach but his face head was tilted on the side.