13. Wrong

Summary:

In which tetsu reminisces on his sins.

.
.
.

》》》》》♤《《《《《

Tetsu you need to remember no matter how charming they are ,how pretty, how perfect they might be ,they will never Truly love you . I love you's are empty, they use it like chains to hold you. The only love that’s unconditional is the love of your parents. Every one else see's your money and name ,becareful who you surround yourself with.” The older male sat on the porch of their house.

“But papa what if they really mean it. Like they don’t know about the money and stuff and they love me is that unconditional ?” the boy who beside him was 7 years old. Naivety in its purest form. His just lost his first friend. He heard they talk about him . About how their parents made them be friends with me so they could get to his father.

“Everything is conditional Tetsu”

》》》》》♤《《《《《

“I cant believe you dating the Tetsu of the Kuroo family" 

“I know right I’m surprised he said yes.” 

“You need to be smart about this though it’s a rare chance.”

“No worries ,I already stopped all contraception”

“A child of the kuroo family is worth a fortune”

“I know right” 

Everything is conditional

He understood that .

Ofcourse he did.

This had to of been the 9th person he started dating that had an ulterior motive for befriending him. He was 13 not stupid. He hadn’t even presented yet and people were deciding his future for him.

There was a thing they didn’t count on .

Three traits Tetsu possessed that made him a viable candidate. 

Firstly his ability to read people.

He knew when something wasn't quite right. That’s more or less why his sitting on the stairs listening in on his newest conquest.

Tetsu stood up from his seat ,letting out the smoke from through his nose before taking the  corner. His expression neutral .the female turned around nervously. 

“Te-" she never got to say his name because the male already slammed her head into the side of the wall.she screamed and so did the others but he didn’t neccesarily care. He slammed it a couple more times before dropping her to the ground. She was laid on the floor a group of people surrounding them. Tetsu glared at her she wanted to cower away. The  male got on his haunches so he was closer to her face. 

“a slut like you would never bare a child of mine.” She looked appalled.  Tetsu took the cigarette from his mouth and put it out on her exposed thigh. She screamed but Tetsu smirked. 

The secondly was his violent tendencies. 

He walked out of the school after that .

Thirdly was his ability to use his money to bend people.

Figuratively and literally.  He got seduced by a high schooler the beginning of this year. He liked her but she didn’t like him that much. She just used him to try and get into his family since the legal age for marriage is 16. She was in it for the status. But when his father caught wind of it and the problem was gone.