41. Realization

Summary:

In which tetsu finds out the truth.

》》》》》♤《《《《《

It’s been a week. He hasn’t seen or heard from kei since then. Kei wouldn’t even answer his messages. Keiji is mad at him. Koutaro is mad because keiji is mad. He says it’s good if parents are on the same side. 

Keiji announced his pregnancy a couple of days ago and Koutaro was on a high. A doting alpha in every sence. His been sticking by the guidelines kei gave them like it was the bible.  

I wonder how you were.

He shook his head. No what ifs and no wondering. This was supposed to be his happy ending.

The love of his life was back.

They were so happy. 

But unfortunately life refused him such kindness

He was supposed to get married tomorrow . . .

He was at the hospital now though. 

Apparently there was an abnormality the doctor noted with the baby.and part of taking responsibility was going with her when she had appointments. She was sat beside him chatting to his mother who decided to accompany them.

He didn’t care though. He was worried about kei. The only messages he got was from bokuto ‘accidental’updates on hiros condition.  Hiroki got discharged early this morning. After he woke up from his coma they couldn’t find a reason to keep him since kei already knew how to manage the condition. 

“Kuroo?” tetsu raised his head at the sound of his name . The nurse nodded at him so he stood up. Grace tried to hook her arm around his and he growled at her. “I’m only here for the child so don’t push your luck”  she deflated abit . Tetsus mother didn’t say anything.  They walked into the room and tetsu made a point to sit as far as possible from her but close enough so he could still hear.

The nurse connected her to some clear fluid saying the doctor told her to do it. Tetsu’s phone dinged and he reached into his pocket. 

//satori//: trust me?

Tetsu frowned and furrowed his brows in confusion

.

For what?

/satori/: I just need you to trust me.

Tetsu sighed. Before he could answer the door opened . Satori walked in and tetsu narrowed his eyes. His mother asked first. “tendo-San? , what are you doing here?”

“o I was with Kenjiro when he was told he has to come here , I thought it would be fun if I came along to help for a bit.” He grinned and the woman regarded it with a nod. He looked at grace who was laying in the bed. “I have a feeling this appointment will be quite informative”

Before tetsu could ask the door opened again and this time it was Toru and atsumu. “hey hey hey" tsumu smiled at him. Tetsu raised his brow in question . “we here for support” tetsu shrugged it off. The Omegas often did thier own things he learnt to just accept it and move on.They both took a place beside the bed on opposite sides.the smiled at grace and started small conversation. 

The door opened and tetsu half expected bokuto to barge in though this time it was Kenjiro.  He was in a pair of navy blue scrubs. You could see the edge of a chain around his neck.