30. Serpina's and Scrabble

Summary:

in which kei gets ambushed and hiro trumps over the chaos squad

》》》》》♡《《《《《《

“I’m surprised you can walk” Kei snorted as he handed Tadashi a cup of coffee. The freckled omega giggled. “We can’t exactly go all out when he has practice today.” Kei snorted.  

“O shush we postponing the honeymoon till the end of the season.”Tadashi defended.

“O and where you going for this honeymoon?” Kei raised a brow .

“greece“ he smiled taking a sip of the cup

“greece is beautiful”Kei hummed

“We wanted to go somewhere his never been so we chose Greece. They say greece in the winter is amazing.” he sighed dreamily.

“It is.” kei smiled remembering all the pictures and stories his heard about it.

“If you had to choose one place in the world for your honeymoon where would it be?” tadashi asked curiously, eyeing his friend carefully.

 Kei looked at him regarding the question with actual thought. “italy.” 

Tadashi tilted his head confusion “italy?”

Kei took a sip of his own coffee before answering. “I’m a history major that loves architecture as well as old scriptures. Italy just makes sence to me ,amazing landmarks, large museums. And its something I believe hiro would love. He loves art he’d take the most beautiful photos.” he smiled fondly. he always s,iled when he spoke of his son.

“he does it’s like his talent.”tadashi stated proudly. 

“I know he just sees the world differently” kei smiled brighter.

“You think he might pursue photography?” he asked taking another sip.

 “right now it’s his hobby and I’ll support it fully,if tomorrow he wants to change it I’ll respect that too as long as his happy. When I buy a house I want his photographs canvassed over the walls. I’m proud of him and I want him to know that” kei smiled softly.

“I want one too.” Tadashi spoke happily kei giggled. “I’ll let him know that you want one.” he smiled at the other happy tadashi supported the child almost to the same extent as kei did.

“Where is hiro anyway?” he glanced around the apartment hoping to see a sign of his nephew.

“His with akaashi ,they went to go develop some of his pictures , Its one of his surprises so I’m not allowed to go near it”  he sighed.Tadashi giggled “seems you're son likes surprises”

Kei grumbled “it appears so” 

“Wha-" tadashi was cut off by a loud knock at the door. Kei's brows furrowed. “are you expecting someone?” Tadashi asked him kei shook his head as he walked to the door. He opened up the door and it was thrown open and he was jerked aside. His eyes narrowed.  He followed the people that just burst into his living room tadashi looked alarmed as well as confused. 

“Mrs Kuroo what do I owe to this sudden visit.” He said pointedly. The woman eyed tadashi carefully. They didn’t come alone there was a hand full of men in expensive looking suits. “Can we speak privately.” The woman asked darkly kei crossed his arms raising an eyebrow at the female.

“what do you mean you brought an entire law firm with you and I cant have my best friend present ,this is as private as its going to get.” Kei placed a couple of their faces in ads his seen for legal aide that lev showed him once.