4. Instinct

Summary:

In which instincts make connections the person himself might deny.

.
.
.

Kei deliberately didn’t wait till after the lunch to message kogane. Simply because he knew exactly what would happen next. He ordered a slice of strawberry cake for dessert . They were enquiring about the new generation of crows. 

“So you telling me the scary setter that practically glares at everyone that plays the same position as him took on a pupil?” Bokuto asked skeptical.  

“Hey  we just as surprised as you “ 

“ I don’t know if I should congratulate the child or send them my condolences.” Tetsu spoke awed

“Are they some sort of genius setter” bokuto asked trying to figure out exactly what started this development. 

“Sora reminds me of oikawa. His hardworking so his ahead for his team but it’s still not enough for him ,he insists on working harder. He looks up to the king.”kei shrugged 

“so what you think your new crows have will be defeating nekoma ?” Tetsu  asked smugly. 

“We have our own set of artillery Tetsu-kun ,we don’t plan on winning against nekoma we plan on leveling the team completely.”   Kei spoke proudly his condescending smirk ever present. 

“Oya? You really think your team stands a chance lev is an ace right now.” He raised a brow amused.

“You forget bokuto's predecessor is our current ace ,not to mention the king of the court insists on going out with a bang.” 

“Yeah your stupid pole has nothing on my beloved pupil" bokuto spoke smugly.

“Nekoma has a new trump card.you'll see.” He countered just as smug.

“Karasuno has the better one, one unheard of and unseen off.” Tetsu looked really interested.  

“I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.” He said suggestively causing bokuto to wheeze.and akaashi to raise an amused brow.

Kei flushed slightly . “what are we 5 No … you go first" he mumbled the last part.

Tetsu laughed that atrocious laugh. Which caused the rest of the table to irrupt with laughs. Akaashi chuckled abit.

“Ok ok so lev is now 2 whole ass meters tall.” Tetsu spoke smugly  

“So his not the first , theres a school on myaji with an sde that’s 2.09 meters tall.you wont know that because we’ve defeated them every time”Kei said taking an especially big forkful of tetsuro’s chocolate cake.

He growled at the action and kei laughed at him.

"What is in the water in myaji that's making all these tall people.are just showing up there." Koutaro asked genuinely concerned.