40. The invitation

Summary:

In which kei receives a letter that shuts down his happiness completely.

》》》》》♡《《《《《

Kei woke up early the next morning feeling refreshed. He woke up in the alphas arms and smiled. He looked up at the alphas face lovingly . He bit his bottom lip at a thought that popped into his head. He grinned and got up he pulled on tetsus abandoned shirt from the night before with a pair of boxers. 

He made his way to the kitchen in a daze. He was going to bring some of hiros favorite books to read to him today along with a few stuffies. He frowned at the bare fridge. He sighed and pulled out the pancake mix. Kei prefers making them from scratch and the only reason he even owned the mix was because hiro liked making them. It’s easier for him to make the instant. They even had a small grill for it .

He mixed it and while the pan was warming up he made coffee. He had a nice sized stack after a half an hour.

A stack of letters at the edge of the counter caught his attention. He placed his coffee down and grabbed the envelops. He opened managed to open the first one when he felt arms wrap around his neck. He leaned back into the alphas chest as he red the letter. 

“morning” 

Kei mumbled a morning before placing the letter down and picking up another one.  Tetsu kiss the back of his neck. “come on moonshine gimme a proper morning kiss “ 

Kei let out an exaggerated sigh before placing the letter down. He turned around and faced the alpha he placed his arms around his neck. “Such a needy alpha in this morning”  tetsu smilled softly. 

“How cant I be when you spoil me so"kei giggled. Tetsu kissed him happily. The kiss was brief but powerful. Kei pulled back tetsu smiled he planted several kisses all over his face and smiled. 

A load ringing startled them and tetsu groaned. Kei smiled and pushed his face away. “Your phone is ringing”

“it will stop soon"he mumbled trying to kiss the omega again.

“It could be important" he insisted. 

“Fiiiiinnneee" tetsu whined.  Kei kissed him on his cheek before taking another sip of his  coffee . Tetsu sighed and stomped off to answer the call.  

Keis attention was spiked when he spotted a glint of gold. He pushed the other envelopes aside and he pulled out the gold.  He inspected the  envelope. The only thing on the glossy paper was his name. His brows furrowed. He opened it and glanced into it. He pulled out the card. The design on the cover was some sort of black lace on white. Red Rose’severe on the corners.

He flipped the cover open.

》》》》》♤《《《《《

The sound of glass breaking on the floor startled the alpha. His feet was moving before he processed what happened. He ran to the kitchen. He found kei on the floor.  The cup of coffee he was drinking was broken on the floor. Tetsu walked over to the omega and picked him up. 

He was careful as he carried kei to the sofa. The omega seemed out of it. Tetsu nuzzled him after he sat down. He gathered kei into his lap. After a brief moment kei seemed to become aware of his environment.  And he began to fight against the alphas hold. 

He was screeching and pushing at the alphas face. Tetsu let go of the panicked omega and he shot up. He immediately hissed in pain. Tetsu looked down keis feet was red and wet, probably from the coffee.  Tetsu stood up after him but kei took a step back “don’t fucking touch me" omega growled at him.