19.The fate of the Broken

Summary:

In which we see the emotional extent of the separation

》》》》》♤《《《《《

He got up and immediately regretted the decision. When the room started to spinning . He sat back down and grunted when his head throbbed. His side throbbed too.

“Morning” tetsu looked up and saw Koutaro leaning against the door he looked like just came back from his morning run.

Tetsu grunted “what the fuck happened to me I feel like I got hit by a bus.”

"That bus was called Iwaizumi hajime" he chuckled

Tetsus brows furrowed.  "That's all?" He questioned.

“Other than you getting completely smashed Iwaizumi tackled you yes.” he chuckled.

“What the fuck is he a foot ball player cause damn my side hurts.” Tetsu winced lifting up his shirt seeing a bruise there. “Theres a fucking bruise what the fuck!" 

Koutaro laughed tetsu grunted. “Get up and get dressed we going out.” He said before pushing off from his place.

“What why" his brows were furrowed he had no plans for today. 

“satori called saying Kei is getting his suit tailored so we going for a conveniently placed run"koutaro explained carefully. Tetsu seemed to perk up as he shot up and rummaged through his closet for running attire.

5 minutes later they were on the path to the main town,the first couple of miles flew by until they were on the right street. 

When they arrived at the tailor the red haired omega was outside waiting for them.“Yo” kou greeted happily Tetsu kept glancing in Hope’s of spotting the male. 

“His not here ,you late Keiji came to fetch him ,he was gone before I could even try and stall him" satori huffed. 

Tetsu’s eyes narrowed.  He should of known akaashi wouldn’t make it easy for him.  He let out a frustrated growl. He ran his hand through his hair exasperated. 

“What else is on the agenda for today?” Koutaro tried to remedy the situation. 

Maybe he could still get him. 

“we only have joint appointments 3 times this week today Monday, Wednesday and Thursday since he is freckles-kun main confidant so I don’t know much all I know is that I’m not allowed to contact him between 3 and 5 no matter what.” satori explained. 

“why?” he enquired 

“no idea" satori shrugged.

“Every day?” Koutaro asked.

“Everyday” he confirmed.

“Ok its" he pulled out his phone and checked the time “12 o'clock so we have 4 hours to find him”

“How do we find one person in Tokyo?” Koutaro asked questionly .

“I don’t fucking know all I know I need to talk to him as soon as I can.”  Tetsu rubbed his face exasperated. 

“What you going to do now?”  satori questioned eyeing the agitated male carefully. 

“probably the gym ,I need to work out some of this frustration, tell me if you find anything” he sighed walking off. 

》》》》》♡《《《《《

“You being completely irrational.” Kei sighed at the male.