12. Soft kicks and a name

Summary:

In which kei finds his support system.
.
.
.

》》》》2 MONTHS LATER《《《《

“Kei are you sure I can just leave”

“aki-nee baka, it’s your rutt I’m not going to be that far I’ll be 2 floors up, akane already said it was ok.”

Kei was getting real irritated by the males constant questions. “Are-"

“If you going to ask me.one more time if I’m ok I’m going to throw you with a chair.” Kei growled at his brother. He raised his hands up in surrender. “Ok ok" kei zipped up his parker jacket and sighed. 

It was akiteru's first rutt with Kei living with him. And he feels guilty that kei planed to leave for the week. He has grown somewhat used to the other omega,akane .Enough so that his spending akiteru’a rutt at her place. Akiteru already carried his school things up he just came down to fetch his coat. 

He waved his brother off and took the stairs up to the 5th floor. He hummed contently as he got to her door.he was only slightly winded. He rubbed his belly soothingly.  The baby started moving about a week back and kei has never been happier. 

He liked it.

The way his baby reacted to everything.

Sure his internal organs weren’t as happy as he was but he enjoyed it. It’s like a constant reminder they were completely ok.

Kei remembers how panicked he was when he went to the clinic after he got here for the first time. He was so scared that he killed his baby. Luckily for him the meds they gave at the hospital was made to strengthen the uterus with some or other fluid while he healed from his own injuries. 

He was put under strict instructions for the past 2 months but his better now. They both got cleared earlier this week. So he was in a better mood. He opened the door with the key she gave him. She still had work today so it was just him for awhile. 

He was already set up in her front room and busy with school assignments. He sat down on a large pillow he brought up ,sipping his bottle of fruit juice.  He sat down rubbing his stomach softly. He glanced at his phone. Biting his lip. His felt him move. And smiled. 

“fine only cause you asked nicely" he giggled. He found out the gender on his last appointment. He picked up his phone and typed in a number he could never forget. He plugged in his ear phones and pressed call. He hummed as the phone rung.

“I DON’T WANT STUPID LIFE INSU-" 

“Yamaguchi urisai" kei smirked when he the male stopped. 

“Tsukki? Is that you?” his voice sounded so small and hesitant. 

“last I checked"  there was incoherent noises “Tsukkii where are you? ,are you ok? What happened why’d you leave ?” he asked all at once.

“I’ll tell you everything just breath ok ,breath.” He giggled at the males reaction. 

“Ok ok in calm now.” you could here him take deep breaths on the other side.

“Ok so one question at a time Tadashi" he took another sip.

“Ok firstly where are you ?”

“Hiroshima"

“Why’d you leave?” 

“its uhh complicated tadashi it’s not something you discuss over the phone.” kei shifted abit slightly uncomfortable at the direction this conversation was heading to.