32. Dreaded Returns

Summary:

In which Tetsu is ambushed by a convenient turn of events

》》》》》♡《《《《《

"So when you going to tell the idiot?" kei looked up from his laptop at the omega opposite him. It as still fairly early ,kei was up early because akiteru came to fetch hiro for practice. When kei was swamped with work for the wedding akiteru didn't mind taking him for practice. The alpha had been staying over a lot at his omega friends house.

Kei didn't pry much so he didn't even know the Omegas name but he was aware of the soft scent of salted caramel that stuck to his brothers clothes. But he'd wait for his brother to officially introduce him.

And as for hiros practice. It had relented from every day to 3 times a week. Wednesdays , Fridays and Sundays. Today being Wednesday mentioned hiro was up early and out.so now it was just keiji and kei in the kitchen sipping coffee. Tetsu was still asleep and bokuto left for practice.

"Uhmmmm . . . That's kind of something I wanted your help with" keiji's cheeks flushed abit. Kei closed the laptop to look at the omega intently.

"shoot" keiji took a deep breath before talking again . "I was wondering if you would come with me this afternoon to confirm it and maybe get the picture. ." keiji mumbled and kei steeled his face and keiji shifted in his seat.

"On 1 condition" kei said firmly and keiji raised a brow.

"what?" he questioned nervously

"Only if you make me the god mother" kei smiled softly and keiji giggled . "I don't know I actually had someone else in mind." He said playfully and kei growled "then walk" he said stubbornly. Keiji broke out in giggles kei followed along happily. Once the laughing died down keiji smiled at him.

"So what times the appointment?" Keiji pulled out his phone s rolling down some before answering "in about an hour and a half" kei got up and stretched.

"Cool I'm just going to wash up quick" keiji nodded and kei walked down the hall humming lightly. When he got to the room he pushed open the door. He almost purred at their mixed scents that wafted out of the space. He checked the time on his phone and frowned.

He walked over to the big lump under the blankets. Shaking him abit but it did nothing . He slapped his face softly and he still didn't budge. Kei could feel irritation start to stir.

His probably not even sleeping.

His eyes narrowed before he smirked evilly he crawled slowly on top y7of the alpha taking care so he restrained his hands with his knees. He nuzzled the alphas face softly. His brows furrowed. Kei places soft kisses on his neck and collar bone . A small smile broke on his face.

"Testu" he whispered playfully while kissing the alphas bare shoulder , the alpha mumbled in response. Kei's smirk spread.

Chomp.

The alpha shot up at the sudden pain . "what the fuck!?!" kei laughed loudly at the alphas shocked face. It took awhile of the alpha to register his surroundings. When he did he was face to face with a giggling omega. He pulled his hands up when the omega was distracted and grabbed him pulling him under the blankets with him.the omega squealed when he covered both their heads.

Kei was beneath him still trying to catch his breath from his laughing fit. Tetsu smiled down at the omega. "you a very mean omega do you know that" his voice was raspy and full of sleep. Kei smirked up at the alpha. "I do,and what you going to do about it al-pha-kun" he punctuated every word with a bop on his nose.