Chapter 27

Gun keeps his eyes on the ground, knowing that he was getting closer and closer to campus. Recognizing the entrance of his university's floor, Gun finally looks up and around profusely, trying to find Mild.

Where the hell is she? She said she was going to wait for me!

Gun internally panics, not knowing what to do. The two of them planned last night that they will start thinking of something about Off today and that Gun should meet up with her at the entrance of the university.

One problem they didn't think about last night, though, is... most people probably think Off and Mild are the ones together, now. Gun can feel the stares he's getting from bypassers and he just wants to scream and disappear. He continues to look around, but still no sign of his girl best friend.

Where the fuck is that bitch, oh my God!

He decides not to wait any longer for Mild and walks into campus, trying his best to ignore all the stares he's getting and whispers he's hearing.

No one really can mind their own business, huh?

Gun's hands ball into fists and he walks faster, so much faster he didn't realize his speed and suddenly bumped into someone, causing him to fall back onto the floor. "Oh, shit..." He cusses in pain, rubbing his back.

Gun looks up at the person he bumped into and sees the male was also on the floor. Now panicked and worried, Gun stands up and makes his way to the person. "H-Hey, are you okay? I'm really sorry!" Atthaphan quickly apologizes, worry in his voice.

The stranger looks at him and Gun's eyes widen. "Ah, P'Tay!" Gun exclaimed, helping him up. Tay brushes the dirt off of his pants and smiles at him.

"That's a way to greet me a good morning, nong." Tay jokes, making Gun pout. "Ah, ah, ah. I'm just kidding! How are you, by the way? Do you feel better from yesterday?" He asks.

Gun looks at him and laughs. "One question at a time, P'Tay." He says. They start walking to who knows where, but they needed to move since they were in the middle of the walkway and were blocking other students. "I'm okay. Well, better than expected, at least."

Tay smiles and nods. "That's good." He replies. Gun looks down and plays with his hands, pondering if he should ask about Off since he last saw the older one there. Tay seems to have noticed his fidgeting because he sighs and places an arm on Gun's shoulder, looking at him. "Off stayed over last night, if you wanted to know."

The smaller one looks at him, forehead creased. He opens his mouth to deny Tay's statement but the tanned male brings up a finger to his mouth, stopping him. "Don't even try, ATP. You're as clear as glass." Tay says, grinning.

Gun pouts and crosses his arm but doesn't deny his senior anymore. He looks around and realizes they're at the faculty of dentistry. "What the fuck? How long have we been walking?!" Gun exclaims, looking around even more.

Tay looks at the entrance of the faculty and facepalms. "We were too busy talking, I guess?"

Gun whines. "P'Tay, this is all your fault!" He exclaims, pointing his finger at Tay's face. The older one steps back, acting offended. "Don't even try! I was following you so it's your fault we're here, now!"

"I was following YOU!" Tay exclaims back, stepping closer and raising a hand, threatening to slap Gun's pointing finger. The younger one rolls his eyes but puts his hand down nonetheless. "Now, what? Do you know the way to Comm. Arts?" Tay asks.

Gun's lips fall into a thin line and he shakes his head. Tay grumbles and facepalms, fishing his phone out of his pocket. "We'll have to call Peng–"