Epilogue

Gun ran as fast as he could to GMM University, not caring about the stares he was getting from the strangers around him. He was going to be late, after all!

He already promised Off he would attend yet here he was, late. Gun was sure he was going to get a scolding later but, he'll worry about that later. He's finally here!

"Ah, nong Gun? Welcome back!"  The university guard greeted him, smiling ever so brightly. Gun looked at him and wai'ed, smiling back. "Are you here for the game?" The guard asked.

Gun nodded eagerly. "I promised Pap- P'Off," He corrected himself bashfully, "that I would attend."

"I see... well, you better get going now, no? The game's going to start in..." The guard checked his watch, making Gun check his in reflex.

"5 minutes!" The two of them exclaimed in unison. The guard laughed at the younger male when panic ran through his eyes. "Get going now, nong Gun! Have fun!"

"Thank you, khun!" Gun responded before excusing himself and running to the soccer stadium of GMM University. Although he didn't attend this university, he's been here too many times to not know his way around.

Soon enough, he finally reached his destination. Entering the stadium, he looked around, trying to find Off. Gun saw his partner waving at him and he smiled, rushing to his side. "Papii!" Gun exclaimed when he finally reached Off.

"You!" Off exclaimed jokingly, pinching Gun's cheeks. "You were almost late,"

"But I'm not, right?" Gun giggled, kissing Off's neck like he always did. "So, when are they coming out?" The smaller one asked, referring to their son.

Off shrugged in response, pulling Gun closer to him. "They should be coming out about..."

"There he is, Papii!" Gun cut him off, pointing down at their son, Chimon. "Eek! CHI, GOOD LUCK, BABY!" Gun exclaimed, cupping his mouth to amplify his voice, not giving two shits about the people rolling his eyes at him.

Off chuckled at Gun, all the while glaring at the said people who just glared at his husband. "Baby, did you know?" Off tapped Gun's shoulder to get his attention. The younger one looked at him, tilting his head to the side.

"He's going to confess to Love today, after the game." Off told. Gun's eyes widened with shock before it was replaced with joy.

"REALLY?!" Gun practically squealed. Off laughed and nodded, looking down to find Chimon. "How is he going to do it? Privately?" Gun asked, filled with giddiness.

"He's going to do it just like how I did." Off smiled. Gun looked at him, curious.

"With the soccer balls or at the park?" The younger chuckled. Off rolled his eyes, ruffling his lover's hair.

"With the raining soccer balls, duh."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

GUYS!! IT'S DONE FOR REAL, NOW! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm so freaking happy that I got to finish this. I enjoyed writing this so much, especially around the time where they were flirting and getting all shy. I hope you guys enjoyed this just as much as I did, too!

I also want to thank everyone who voted and commented because you guys helped me a lot with my struggling and fluctuating motivation. If you guys didn't do any of those, I would've probably dropped writing this book a loooong time ago sjkdfhdssg

But because you guys did do those things, I didn't and got to finish the book! So, really, I thank you all so much.

Oh! I will have a new book soon, maybe around early/mid-December? I want to take a small break from writing since I wrote RSB almost every day during updating, if that's okay!

This is my upcoming story!

IDOL LOVE

An OFFGUN story wherein Off, a normal office worker who has been living his life without any particular interests, hobbies, or anything of the sort, discovers Gun, or his stage name, GunGun, a particularly famous idol

And let me tell you, he falls in love. One day, while he was doing errands, he bumps into, well, none other than his favorite idol, Gun!... but he doesn't act like how Off exactly expected.

That's a small part of the story-- I don't want to get into it too much because I might spoil some things, hehe!

The story will mostly be written on Off's side of the story, but I'm still contemplating if I'll write it narratively or write it in his actual POV. Either way, I'm really excited about it and I hope you guys are too, now that I told you about it(?)

Now, lastly, I want to thank all of you again for reading RSB. Please look forward to my next story, Idol love. Take care and stay safe, everyone! <3